BMW Current Design Landfill

One is a pig wearing lipstick, the other is a Muppet.

3 Likes

I’ve got an I5 M60 loaner right now… I’m not loving it as much as I thought I would.

How come? I’ve been eyeing this car for a while, so I’d love to hear your thoughts

The seamless integration of a plate with the front design is breathtaking!

Plot twist, the iX is so ugly weakestlink can’t tell the back of the car from the front of the car, so he’s mixing up the standard camera location.

1 Like

Feels like the right place for this.

Which Car Brands Make the Best Vehicles? - Consumer Reports

“88” indeed looks like BMW’s new grilles.

1 Like

The smaller grill are selling just fine - no good lease deal. The bucktooth grill is the problem, thus the great lease :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s really not getting any better is it - new X2 :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

bmw x2 2
bmw x2

1 Like

It’s honestly not that bad in colors that aren’t as loud.

2 Likes

Pig Snout W

That’s offensive to pigs.

2 Likes

The grille is really not the problem with this thing.

Still better than the outgoing X2 lol

The EQS has pushed my bar so far below ground that I’m actually starting to think the i7 isn’t so bad looking. At least it looks like a sedan in the side profile.

I take EQS anyday, yes, it looks funny, but it’s not hideously ugly like BMW grill. The interior also looks great. YMMV of course.

EQS sedans are an amorphous blob. On the inside they’re great but on the outside they’re very blobular. I’d take the i7 over the EQS, it’s got a personality. Not a great personality, but at least Ah personality.

1 Like

The i7 is the better vehicle pretty much all around aside from monthly.

2 Likes