BMW Corp Fleet and Costco Programs ENDING SOON!

Please note the following important changes coming very soon!

• The BMW National Costco Program (NEPP4317) which was originally scheduled to end on October 1, 2018, will now end on September 3, 2018.

• The Executive Allowance Program (Retail Type G, aka Corp Fleet) will be suspended for Q4 2018 (October 2, 2018 – January 2, 2019).

So if you are hoping to capitalize on a Costco membership and don’t qualify based on your actual employer you need to close on your new lease by 09/03/2019. If you qualify for Corp Fleet based on your employer, than you have through 10/02/2018.

I’m ready to provide quotes with very aggressive discounts and no negotiation necessary. Please email me (not a PM) with the following information for a quicker response:

• What stock # do you want from my inventory? Click here
  • What is your zip code?
  • Have you had a BMW in your household in the last 12 months?
  • Do you have a different brand vehicle in your household?
  • Are you a Costco Member (membership must begin prior to July 5th, 2018)?
  • What company do you work for?
  • Have you received a degree in the last 24 months or are you eligible to in the next 6 months?

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
BMW of Murrieta | 6-Time Center of Excellence
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

2 Likes

Bummer- doesn’t look like the new Z4 will make the cut :frowning:

1 Like

I know. That looks so good! Especially around the back end. Hope they do a high-performance model. Something like the old 35is with DCT or even a manual. :drooling_face:

1 Like
  • What stock # do you want from my inventory? 180522
  • What is your zip code? 91748
  • Have you had a BMW in your household in the last 12 months? yes
  • Do you have a different brand vehicle in your household? maserati
  • Are you a Costco Member (membership must begin prior to July 5th, 2018)? yes
  • What company do you work for? NA
  • Have you received a degree in the last 24 months or are you eligible to in the next 6 months? NA

Can I use the Costco discount if I order before September 3rd but take delivery after the 3rd? This is a new factory build not a car on the lot.

I don’t believe it will be lockable. I will try to find out for sure. If anyone else already knows, feel free to chime in.