BMW CCA - Rebate Enhanced, NO LONGER Immediate Availability

If you have someone standing in the showroom ready to buy a car, the last thing you tell them is how to save money by deferring the purchase for six months.

When I asked this question back in late 2019 there was NO waiting period. Bought a BMW signed up for CCA membership and received check

I just joined and used your ID as a referral!

1 Like

From BMMW CCA’s website:

Important Update: The Membership Reward Rebate program terms are changing on January 1, 2020 . Individuals who purchase a three-year or longer membership after December 31, 2019, will be required to wait six months before taking delivery of a new BMW and applying for the rebate. However, everyone that purchases a three-year membership by December 31, 2019, will be grandfathered in under the current terms and will not have to wait six months. This new change will only affect memberships purchased after December 31, 2019.

Hi Guys- if anyone is looking to join. I just realized there is a coupon code for 1 year and 3 year membership. It was on the bottom of my OL code email.

Please see snippet below. I have a membership already. Thought I would share for folks looking to join.

5 Likes

:rocket:

12/15/20 05:49 am PST - Submitted to CCA
12/15/20 08:49 am PST - Approved by CCA (and submitted to BMW for payment)

I’ll update this when the status changes again.

I was encouraged by the 3-hour approval time from CCA, but 60 days later I’m still waiting for BMW NA.

1 Like

Mine has been showing the same “Approved! - A check will be mailed to you by BMW NA” for a couple of weeks now. Still no check from BMW NA.

1 Like

I reached to CCA this morning, who advised that I should expect to receive a check approximately four months from the submission date, and to check back if I haven’t received mine by the second week in April.

Update: I got my check late last week finally. For a rebate submitted 1/4/2021. So not terribly bad.

1 Like

This can’t be a coincidence.

Sent: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 2:17 PM
To: [me]
Subject: Membership Reward Rebate Application Approved

We are pleased to inform you that your Membership Reward Rebate application has been approved! You may expect to receive your check from BMW North America in 2 - 4 weeks.

Thank you for your continued support of the BMW Car Club of America, and our favorite marque, BMW.

Sincerely,
BMW CCA Staff

1 Like

When you call in, they usually follow up with BMW NA. That might be what they did, which probably helped speed up the process and update your status to Application Approved. You should get the check in a couple of weeks or less.

1 Like

12/15/20 05:49 am PST - Submitted to CCA
12/15/20 08:49 am PST - Approved by CCA (and submitted to BMW for payment)
03/02/21 - Inquired about status / advised to allow 4 months from submission
03/02/21 - Approved by BMW
03/11/21 - Check arrived

1 Like

Different timeline here:

4/3/21: took delivery
4/3-4/10- redid contract for MSD error
4/11: submitted rebate application and contract
4/23: application approved and notice that check will be arriving in 2-4 weeks
———————————-
Edit: $1000 check received 4/28/21

Easiest 600% return on investment to join bmw cca.
2nd was 500 penfed account, I put a little money in a savings account for free but that took work with their verification process, it was slow.

1 Like

“ Thank you for submitting your application for the BMW CCA Membership Reward Program.

It has been reviewed by BMW CCA staff. All paperwork looks to be in order so it will now be sent to BMW NA for approval and processing.

It has been taking three months (sometimes longer) for BMW NA to process each rebate. If you have not received anything by three months from the processing month please contact us back at this email address with your name and VIN so we can update you on the status of your application. You can also view your rebate status at any time by logging in at www.bmwcca.org.”

1 Like

Well, after<24h approval by CCA, was just approved by BMW a week later, and they’re saying I’ll get my check in 2-4 weeks

1 Like

Wondering hows the delivery date determined?
Reason of asking - I have an OL code expiring on 8/31, but I cannot submit a CCA rebate until 9/6 (joined on 3/6 with 3 years membership). Is there anyway to get both rebates?

You may want to call the cca to see when you are eligible.

For my case I signed up 9/28/20 and I was told I wasn’t eligible til 4/1. My membership account said my term started 10/1/20

Sign up penfed while you’re waiting, u can use it in place of OL if it expires or can’t be honored

submitted request to BMW CCA on 6/5.
Provided supplemental documents on 6/8.
BMWCCA approved on 6/8.
BMW NA approved on 6/17.
Got my check on 6/22.

Amazing processing speed. I thought it’s going to take 2 to 3 months.

2 Likes

Wow that was fast!

CCA application submitted on 6/25

CCA approval on 6/28

BMW NA approval on 7/2

Check received on 7/6

Super simple and quick!

4 Likes