BMW CCA - Rebate Enhanced, NO LONGER Immediate Availability

That’s quick. Maybe it was the rona but it took 5 months to get mine from a purchase in January.

Yes, was pretty surprised as my previous claim last year took more than a month i think.

Wow you may be the fastest process Ive seen with CCA check.
btw congratz on beautiful car.
I am looking to get into one prolly Q4 this year!

1 Like

Thanks. Good luck with your search as well.

1 Like

Just bought a new X3M last week and the next day sent in my application for the rebate. Yesterday got an e-mail saying it was declined because the car is in my name and the application is in my wife’s name. Yes back in Nov 2019 bought a new X3M40i for wife and took out CCA in both our names and we did get rebate on her car. Why did we pay for application for “both” seems a waste of $$. Sent e-mail back so maybe they will reconsider.

Am I misunderstooding the issue? If the car is under your name, why didn’t you fill out the application under your name?

The rebate form only listed wifes name I’m listed as “other” when we applied for dual membership.

Please feel free to share what they come back with after your email. I was looking in to adding wife to membership to take advantage of 2 rebates per year as well.

So after several days I received an e-mail from BMW CCA administrator as follows:
Thanks for your email. I emailed Membership Services to look into this matter further as I was unable to locate an account for you. I was informed by membership services that a payment was made on 11/06/2019 for a Primary membership for your wife and an associate account your wife was listed as well. Because both accounts had the same name entered online the associate account was closed and the $30 payment was refunded on 3/24/2020. In order to process the rebate under your name account I will need you to contact Membership Services at 864-438-3403 or myself and pay the $30 for your account. Once this has been done I will be able to process this benefit under your account.

So don’t know what I actually did when I signed up for the original membership for my wife and myself but obviously it looked like it only had her listed for both. They were really good at correcting the mistake and have now processed my rebate request as submitted last week. Did not have to resubmit. Very easy and BMW CCA was a pleasure to work with.

2 Likes

Just received my notice of our 2nd approved refund check.
We are pleased to inform you that your Membership Reward Rebate application has been approved! You may expect to receive your check from BMW North America in 2 - 4 weeks.
Yippee

1 Like

can someone remind me why we need 3 year membership?

It is a bit cheaper to get 3 years and you don’t have to wait a full year to apply for the rebate. With the 3 year membership it is a 6 month wait period.

1 Like

Love2lease you are correct and CCA changed their quidlelines late 2019. I signed up for their 3 yr membership late October 19 and bought a BMW Nov 2019 so didn’t have to wait the current 6 months per current guidelines. Timing is everything.
I am curious though why BMW dealers don’t inform customers of this program? When I picked up our car I told dealer who just said something like “yup good for you” oh well.

1 Like

CCA policy, so people couldn’t abuse, join, and leave. They get a guaranteed member for a year period, and if you want the 6 month waiting period, a 3 year member.

1 Like

thanks!
I guess it’s not worth waiting 6 month for this ~$200 rebate now comsidering you won’t be able to lease 2020 models at that time

Also does not work on loaners.

1 Like

Under 2 weeks later and 2nd CCA check arrived! Great job BMW CCA!!!

1 Like

By the way anyone new joining feel free to use my Member ID as a referral

My Referral ID: 535155

@Samson just curious do you now need a referral to join BMW CCA?

Nope, but from a certain amount of referrals you can get tracks days and win other events through CCA