BMW AND MINI december lease deals so cal x2/x3/x5/740i/750xi/m8/Countryman S/Clubman S/2 door hardtop

BMW and MINI December lease deals on select VIN’s.
Submit your email on my website above at derekquinnbmw.com for instant access to current lease deals and weekly updated spreadsheets. If you are interested in a vehicle that is not listed, you may also contact me directly on my cell at 760-689-2003.
New here on LeaseHackr market place and striving to provide a quality, straight-forward experience for everyone moving forward. Get in touch with me and let me know how I can help you out :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Derek, I’m in the market for a 540ix, at a great lease deal… See if Tim can get it $600/month. 0 DAS. If not, should I check with Boris’ store?

Ed Dunn
Former VARA member…

If you want to work a deal with the guy why don’t you just contact him with a stock number and ask for a quote instead of throwing other people’s names around…

5 Likes

Yeah, I guess. I used to vintage race with the dealer principals of both stores.

3 Likes

Hey Ed, Thanks for reaching out. Sorry for delayed response, busy day. Unfortunately, I don’t have a 540ix in our inventory to try and make a deal. Being that you’re a friend of Tim, I’ll run this by him and see what we have allocated.

I am looking for BMW X5 for 12k/36-will give 7-10 MSD as well; also Demos are fine too.
Zip: 91320, I believe I do not qualify for any incentive, not sure about the conquest
I can give the max MSD
I have excellent credit with no issues.
Need Lease within 500/mon, if possible. I have to get it this month…

@6078paseo please text me or inquire on my site and I’ll hook you up with all the info

I didn’t see any M8 coupe on thr website