BMW 640GT and 440i whats going wrong?

Hello all,

trying to get out of my m240i and lease a demo 640GT or 440i as I feel those are two vehicles I have seem decent deals on lately. Got one okay offer on a 440i but they wouldn’t discount the demo enough and then sold the car.

Im dealing with another dealer in MO and so far I can see the MF is off on the deal and they said they would bring it down to .128 but I think the issue is the discount. I have attached their offers and let me know what you think

Not entirely sure what you’re asking for, but discount is very poor.

Not sure where you are but I know where a 2019 440 GC can be had for $499 a month. PM me for additional information.

ELO GPS is garbage. It’s entirely optional, and they just don’t activate it/deactivate if you choose not to pay for it. I’d definitely drop that.

Thats what i figured. Ive been seeing great leases on both these vehicles and these numbers seem absurd. Im trying to figure out if the issue is the discount and if theres anything else thats off.

i been even better than 499 and thats why I have been interested. What region are you in?

Did you compare it to other deals?

The subject vehicle is located just outside Atlanta. I’m in NC and recently picked up two 2019 540i’s sub $400/month 3/36

640GT: you’re at 20% discount. Aim for 30% but be happy with 27%+ since it’s a demo and RV is taking a hit. MF at base with 7 MSDs and you’re solid.

440i: that’s a laughable discount and I wouldn’t even entertain negotiating from there.

I’m guessing you’re in CA given the Acq Fee and Incentives?

GL!

You mean in the calculator?

Should I be looking at 36 months instead of 24? Guessing I’ll have to look over at edmunds for that info :man_shrugging:

Nope in MN but looking out of state

Wow that’s amazing I just messaged you

I mean as far as the terms of the deal…

I need to get out of my M240i due to warrenty nearly being up and I gotta dump some money into a service so thought now might be the time to get a new car. I’m finally am getting somewhere with this dealer on a loaner 4 series. They are saying they can do more of a discount before incentives but I’m looking for ways to shave the payment down. Anyone see anything that looks suspicious? This is my first leasehack. I know there have been better deals out there but this is the first dealer that seems to be interested in making a deal that could be realistic.

Any input would be fantastic.

I mean, it looks good if it’s a new one. Base MF, $9k (14%) dealer discount before incentives. It’s just a higher spec model than some of the other deals. What are the $400 in add ins?

where do you see the 400 dollars in add ins? That way I can ask them about it.

Bottom left column, right below Rebate

Could just be fees or something.

How much is DAS?

475.22 but he has taxes wrong as I’m in MN.