BMW 530e loaner deal check, please!

Thanks for the all the inputs!! I’m still dealing with a few dealers and found a decent quote for the NEW 2018 530e.

Discount includes $1,000 OL code (Hopefully it works in CA…)
Rebate: $2,000 Loyalty + $500 Costco + $500 lease cash
MF: 0.00166

I think I can apply for State rebate ($1,500) + CCA ($1,000) for the new car, so I believe this would be better?!
Anything else I could do?

Thanks!!

1 Like

This looks pretty good - especially once you factor in the CCA, on a 36/10 you’d be under $500. I would jump if it is what you want.

1 Like

Looks good…you’re at about 16% off before discounts. You might be able to squeeze a percent or 2 more, but a good deal even if you couldn’t.

1 Like

Better than I’ve been able to do, and I second bmwcca and cvrp, but is the acquisition fee included? jw

Would you mind sharing the dealership? I am looking for a deal like that in CA. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing!
Would you mind to share what OL code did you use? I registered for the Golden State Worriers event and test drove but the dealer doesn’t know how to get this code for me.

So with the 530e, you don’t get the federal credit of $4668? If you buy a BMW can you utilize all the loyalty and other incentives or are they lease specific? Seems like getting a good discount on a loaner and using incentives and buying to get the $4668 seems like a good option also.

It is understandable how

1. CCA stackable with fleet
  2. Fleet applicable on loaners

can lead to misunderstanding that CCA is applicable on loaners…

If this were true, it is weird that BMW CCA rebate applies on new cars and CPO (used) but NOT on loaners…

CCA IS applicable on loaners as of July. It’s been reported here by CAs.

I guess it’s possible he’s wrong. @AB26, is this still applicable?

Hi All,

I’ve been in the market for 530e for a few months and finally pulled the trigger today!
Thanks for all the help from the hackers here!

2018 530e loaner wirh 2,800 miles on it.
MSRP $55,845
Selling Price $45,975
Term (Months & Miles): 36mon/10K
Residual (% and/or $ value): 61%
Money Factor: I think it’s marked up based on the calc… :frowning:
Rebates $1000 lease credit + $2000 loyalty= 3K
$0 Down, $0 Due at Signing
Monthly Payment $499 inlcuding 9.75% tax for CA County

At the dealer, I was talking to sales and Finance guy to use 0.00182 but they probably ended up using marked up MF and lower the selling price. I think this is my miss!!!
But overall, I love the car!

4 Likes

Congrats! post on the Trophy Garage!! might to share the dealer info? Thanks

Congrats! I’m looking for the same vehicle as well. Do u mind sharing dealer info?

Great deal. This is what I was looking for on this car but for a new one. Hoping I can snag it at this price if I wait for end of year deals.

Congrats on the excellent deal!

Does anyone know if a loaner qualifies for California’s CVRP rebate?

Thanks.

I’m pretty sure they do not.

OK, found the answer, I think. See below copied from CVRP website. Looks like as long as the loaner is “new” and is below 7,500 miles, it qualifies for the rebate.

Leads me to another question. Is a loaner considered “new” when it is sold to a customer?

Vehicle Eligibility

Eligible vehicles must meet requirements that include, but are not limited to, the following.

Be on the list of Eligible Vehicles.

Be new as defined in the California Vehicle Code (CVC) Section 430 and manufactured by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or its authorized licensee. Vehicles considered new vehicles solely for determination of compliance with state emissions standards are not eligible.

Be registered as new in California. Vehicles may not be purchased or leased out of state.

Have an odometer reading below 7,500 miles at the time of purchase or lease.

I think CVRP will not be applicable for the loaners as they already “registered”.

Hi @kdg2002 - just wanted to check in for clarification, were you able to get the BMWCCA rebate even though it was a loaner?

Hi!
I called CCA at that time and confirmed.
For the loaners less then 1k miles are eligible but over 1k is not eligible… so I was not able to apply.
Most of the loaners are over 1k… sad!

Thanks for the follow up, not the answer I was hoping for but I appreciate the insight.