BMW 530e loaner deal check, please!

Hi All,

Always thanks for all the help!
I’m looking for 530e loaner with 4K miles on it and please help!

2018 530e
MSRP $54,695
Selling Price $46,400
Term (Months & Miles): 36mon/10K
Residual (% and/or $ value) $32,387.70 (61% of MSRP - $976.25 for mi)
Money Factor 0.00186 (on approved credit)
Rebates $500 lease credit + $500 Corp Fleet + $2000 loyalty
$0 Down, $0 Due at Signing
Monthly Payment $554 inlcuding 9.25% tax for CA County

1. I believe I can apply for the Federal Clean Vehicle Rebate $4.668 separately?
  • $1,500 for State Rebate?
  1. Should I wait for August lease cash? compare to only $500 in July?

Thanks!

MF should be .00166. that looks like a pretty good deal if u get base mf

Thanks! Let me work on MF reduction!

No to fed vehicle rebate with a lease, yes to cvrp, and don’t forget bmwcca. Nobody can predict August lease cash but hard to believe it would be less than $500.

Yeah but the MF may go up

Oh…So not for the Federal tax credit on lease, but $1,500 rebate I can apply! Thanks!
And I see there is $1,000 rebate with BMWCCA membership! Thanks for that too!
But can I stack this up with corporate fleet $500?

I don’t think cca rebate can be used on loaners, but someone will quickly correct me if I’m wrong.

It can starting this month, until it’s changed back again in the future.

I found this on the CCA Application… It looks like it can’t be used on the loaners?

INELIGIBLE VEHICLES/PROGRAMS
• New, non-registered vehicles in excess of 1,000 miles including company vehicles, retail demos
or loaner vehicles. 3rd party brokers, lease companies, etc. do not qualify.
• Already active Pre-owned vehicles not re-enrolled in the CPO Program.
• MINI Models and Active E models are not included

All of the dealers have confirmed it can. Take it for what it’s worth. Paperwork on the cca site most likely hasn’t been updated yet.

Okay Got it!
Then I should register for CCA ASAP!
I can stack this up with other rebates? or should I apply for the rebate separately?
(I believe I should apply separately?)

Shoot for at least 20% off, not there yet

Separate. It’s a mail in rebate.

My understanding was that as of July, CCA is stackable with fleet and fleet is can now be applied to loaners with less than 5k miles. But CCA is not applicable to loaners.

That’s not what I’ve heard here from the CAs.

Thanks for the all the inputs!! I’m still dealing with a few dealers and found a decent quote for the NEW 2018 530e.

Discount includes $1,000 OL code (Hopefully it works in CA…)
Rebate: $2,000 Loyalty + $500 Costco + $500 lease cash
MF: 0.00166

I think I can apply for State rebate ($1,500) + CCA ($1,000) for the new car, so I believe this would be better?!
Anything else I could do?

Thanks!!

1 Like

This looks pretty good - especially once you factor in the CCA, on a 36/10 you’d be under $500. I would jump if it is what you want.

1 Like

Looks good…you’re at about 16% off before discounts. You might be able to squeeze a percent or 2 more, but a good deal even if you couldn’t.

1 Like

Better than I’ve been able to do, and I second bmwcca and cvrp, but is the acquisition fee included? jw

Would you mind sharing the dealership? I am looking for a deal like that in CA. Thanks!