BMW 530e lease hacking limits

And 3 of them are at a 12% discount?

I wonder why west coast dealer even have xDrive, but not sure if will be bigger or smaller discount than a rwd. But 12% at buy rate is outstanding either way if that’s the deal that he has. There’s also UDE in August at Cow Palace.

Still waiting for OP to confirm the deal being offered by 3 dealerships near them.

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

I’m looking at a 530e loaner in SoCal and the best I’ve gotten to far is 5.25% below MSRP. @BMW_Dave said he can’t do better than the advertised price on BMW of Murrieta’s website ($1,000 off)

Check with brokers. I’ve seen prices came down recently.

For those that are skeptical, take a look at the deal I made 3 years ago.

for this one, one of the forum members even called the dealership GM to confirm.

As I said, will post the full details when the deal is closed.

Some deals are figuring out where the limit is and pulling the levers.

In this case, I’m trying to figure out where the limit is. From what I can tell, it’s not at 12%. At least not for this time of the year

2 Likes

The $7500 trunk cash theory doesn’t fully make sense unless you’re saying the cash purchase price is +7500 vs lease price. Easy way to tell is ask your runner up dealer if they’d be willing to do the same deal for financing/cash, if yea…

I think 12-14% is the max triple net dealer profit…

Why won’t you address the at buy rate? question that has been asked several times so far? 12% discount and 12% discount at buy rate are two very different things.

1 Like

Yes, at buy rate…
I believe I’ve addressed it already in my response above.

The original question is to explore how deep the trunk money goes, not to prove that it’s indeed but rate or not.

1 Like

This would make sense if the BMWFS would pass through the benefit completely. Which they do not compare to the cash buy. Hence, money to be had theory

A marked up mf allows for a larger discount at the same net profit, so it’s completely relevant to the conversation.

2 Likes

Fair point

Also keep in mind that the tax credit is often passed on indirectly in the form of inflated rv (Ford seems to be doing this with the Mach e, for example) or subvened mf, even if it isn’t an itemized incentive.

1 Like

Makes sense, but in the 530 case both hybrid and non hybrid have the same RV and MF

You’re assuming that they should have the same and that the 530e rv isn’t inflated to match.

Are you saying the PEHV models usually have lower RV?

Perhaps a good test would be to try and get that discount on a 530i and see what happens :slight_smile:

Yes, because of the large up front incentives.

1 Like

Me too, intrigued!

this has been my dream lease. looking for a loaner in socal area that for under $500

2 Likes

if I find a good enough deal on something else in the next few months, you can *maybe *have mine :slight_smile:

1 Like