Effective miles per month: 1,166
Maturity date: 02/2022

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): $1,000
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee:
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no):

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Mint Condition, garaged in seaport Boston. 2 new passenger side tires

Photos:

5 Likes

Hey @Daniel_Quinn

Sending you a PM buddy. Ill take it.

Thanks,
Mike

3 Likes

Highly doubt that @Bostoncarconcierge will fall through but I am lining up in case he changes his mind.

I never knew MA had EV plates. What benefits do they confer?

Massachusetts is the second state in the U.S. to offer the plate to drivers. MassDOT RMV and EEA designed a unique license plate that will help emergency responders quickly identify electric/hybrid vehicles, which require the use of special safety techniques.

“Public safety officials are studying how to immobilize and power down electric and hybrid vehicles, how to approach an EV fire and also learning new extrication procedures,” said MassDOT Secretary Davey. “They must be able to recognize the vehicle as an EV vehicle. The availability of this plate helps assure quick identification.”

“With the MBTA already a user of hybrid electrical vehicles, these new electric vehicle plates will identify the vehicles to emergency responders and demonstrate MassDOT’s contribution to a better environment,” said Acting MBTA General Manager Jonathan Davis.

“This new plate not only identifies the driver as environmentally friendly, it also alerts public safety officials that they may need to disable the vehicle displaying the EV plate differently in the event of an accident,” said RMV Registrar Rachel Kaprielian.

annnd better airport parking :national_park:

2 Likes

@Daniel_Quinn

PM to reopen since I’m sure you have many inquiries already.

2 Likes