BMW 5 series deals for end of the month (Apr/2017)?

So if I stroll to my BMW dealership tomorrow (4/29/2017), with ~$5k in my pocket and looking to pay $400 or less a month, whats a killer deal to have? I like the 5 series … is it possible?

Params:
Lease: 36/10
Drive off money: ~$5k or less
Monthly: <$400
Credit: 780+

I wouldn’t use any of that $5,000 as cap cost reduction…use it to pay DMV fees, acquisition fee, first month’s payment, and max MSD’s but you shouldn’t be putting anything down on the vehicle for a lease simply to artificially lower your monthly payment. You want the base Money Factor, you want to use max MSD’s, you want the best discount on the vehicle itself less all available lease incentives and then go from there. Don’t worry so much about the monthly payment until you go all those numbers where they should be. Anyone can get a 5 series for less than $200 a month…provided they put enough money down upfront (cap cost reduction).

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the tips! Until now I’ve been looking at CPO BMWs mostly and all these lease terms are kinda flying over my head. I definitely have more research to do.

Last night​i posted this, thinking, it’s the end of the month, they might have more aggressive deals today, and was hoping someone giving me sample numbers or something that i can stick with when i go to the dealership so i score a great deal.

Now reading more of the forum, it seems one thing to be going after is the <1% msrp per month payment.

I might try go there today as an exercise, but I’m kinda easy and always been taken advantage by the dealerships before. I just get so invested in the car, I can’t walk away…

I guess this “shortage” pretty much guarantees they won’t go down as aggressive …

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.carscoops.com/2017/04/dealers-say-they-cant-keep-up-with-bmw.html

Hahaha - dealers will lie even about their mothers and children.

Yes because BMW just spent a ton of money retooling and designing the new 5 so they will not produce enough of them so that they can help Mercedes sell more cars. Yep, dealers will and do lie.

We should start a thread on all the doozies they lie about. # 1 lie… we aren’t making any money on this car Bahaha :joy:

1 Like