BMW 440i Loaner $310 after CA TAX — 0 DAS

Amen to this. My last deal wound up with final negotiations in person ONLY because a trade was involved and of course also to soften the blow of selling me a new car for a loaner-like discount.

1 Like

I appreciate it- looking through Acura forums too and it seems like my offer is better than average but not great. The Acura deal was not in person but still feels like a waste if I hate the car when finally going in person. At least I learned the tactic of fake urgency can be used against the dealer as well as bluffing lease offers from rival dealers. Silver Acuras are harder to find, so I said I got an offer of $301 from another dealer but dont want to wait for factory delivery haha. Said I was on my way to make deposit. They bought it and offered the deal mentioned. In complete honesty, this is the first time I’m above 720 and have the means to get any lease, so its pretty much turned into a game. The real gem would be a silver mustang premium GT convertible @ under 300. Last time I emailed a Ford dealer, I was met with “for your protection as well as ours, we cant provide lease pricing”. I emailed her a pic of a condom lol.

Was it at least ribbed?

Glad the important questions are being asked haha

1 Like

Happy wife, happy life.

With great power comes great responsibility. Treat hacking opportunities with respect and honor your word if the other side does the same…

3 Likes