BMW 430i Gran Coupe 4 Series

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question relates to a specialized topic (e.g. tax, legal, shipping, 3rd-party-buyout etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

Hi! I am looking to finance a used 2022 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe. I eventually want to buy an i4, but the 24s aren’t out yet and the 23s just could be leasing better. I’d like a car I like until I’m ready to get one. I am wondering how well or not these hold their value so that within 6-12 months, I’m not upside down when I go to trade it in.

2024 i4s are out and in transit, so I’m not sure what you mean? The 4 series isn’t a car to hold value very well, save for an i4 M50 (maybe) and an M4 (sometimes, but not always).

1 Like

A 24 i4 is on my short list of vehicles to lease, but due to a mistake on my credit, I need to wait to clear it up before leasing. So I have a co-signer, and want to finance so I can take them off the loan once the mistake is taken care of on my credit. Soooo all that has brought me to financing a used ICE 4 series until I’m ready for my lease. I just was wondering if they typically hold value so I won’t end up having a trade in car that I won’t be offered enough to cover the remaining loan.

Buy a Honda, Toyota, or a Lexus in this situation, not a BMW.

3 Likes

Gotcha…thank you.