BMW 330i xDrive Loaner Deal Check

Would like to have someone give me their opinion on this. I cannot quite get it to match up in the calculator. Will be purchased in MD but registered in DC.

MSRP: $49,795
Selling Price: $42,537 (14.6% discount)
Mileage: 4916
Residual: 58% minus demo mileage
Incentives: $2750 (Conquest, New Grad, Lease cash I believe)
7 MSD
MF: 0.00099
Payment: $432.42 + tax
36 months/12k

Can you post a LH calculator link?

Awful deal. Don’t put any money down.

They’re giving you MSRP

How do you go about not putting anything down? does that mean sign and drive?

Your deal sheet says 10k/year. Maybe you should double check.

The dealer claimed it was 12k even though the sheet says 10k. Either way I’m missing something as I cannot get it to match up with the calculator.

RV do not match.

Your calc has $2750 incentives reducing your cap costs, but in your lease worksheet your cap reduction is $2,494.57.

It always get a little tricky on transposing capitalized fees/taxes and DAS fee/taxes - make sure these figures synch up.

Figuring out how to input figures into the calculator takes a little time. Here are 2 key resources to help you. Learning how to input information into a lease calculator on the fly will really help you in the heat of your negotiations when things start to speed up.

effective ~$580 per month on a loaner 3 is horrible. Run away from this deal.

This is the closest calculator I came up with, with the correct residual and adjusted MF. But it is for 10000 miles.

The cash down looks like DAS because MSD + first month = 476.74 + 3500 = 3977. So this deal acutally looks like $477/month plus $3500 MSD for 10k miles. Whether it’s a good deal or not I can’t say.