BMW 330i demo deal

Just checking that everything loooks good with this deal. It’s a dealer demo that’s got a little over 4,500 miles on it.

Also for some reason when I plug the numbers into the lease calculator, it’s putting my monthly payment at $247. Maybe plugging the rebate in the wrong line? (Taxed incentives)

1 Like

It is correct. The residual is penalized 25 cents for each mile over 300, which brings it down to 64.79. If you replace the 67 with 64.79 it should pencil out.

Where is this deal located?

Awesome, thanks!!!

Deal is in the Tri-State area.

Can you qualify for loyalty?

No, I don’t qualify for loyalty

Could you share dealer info? I’m in CT, shopping around for similar deals

Mileage over 500, not 300.

I am not as familiar with this form, so the price is $36,988 and they gave you the $3000 rebate on top? so $33,988, that is 29% off MSRP by my calc? Nice.

That’s what I also thought, but someone recently also stated over 300, even after I tried to clarify.
Here is @nyclife confirming:

Edit: found, it was our BMW expert

I guess I stand corrected. Where did 500 miles come from then? 500 was always my understanding…although 300 makes sense per BMW’s disclaimer notes on corporate fleet incentives

BMW Pre-Owned vehicles, BMW Company Vehicles, Extended Test Drive, Shuttle or Limo, and Retired Service Loaner Vehicles are not eligible. The Corporate Fleet incentive cannot be used in conjunction with (CCA) Car Club of America Program, College Program, Group Partner & Family Program, European Delivery Program, Diplomatic and Embassy Program, Military Sales Program (USAA), Limousine & Hotel Shuttle Program and / or VIP Purchase Program. Previously reported vehicles with more than 300 miles are not eligible.

Still interested in your dealer info if you don’t mind sharing

Got this deal the last day of Feb. Having numbers ran for me today with new program, may be getting another car for gf’s dad. If not, or there is more than one car available will share

Sounds good, keep me posted

1 Like