BMW 330 2020 lease up in 2 months. Should I buy it and how is best to finance the buyout?

Hi, I am new to the forum and glad I found it.

Currently, I drive a 330 xDrive which I love. The lease is coming to maturity in July so I am starting to evaluate some options. I leased it for 643/mo including tire and rim insurance + 3-year Service program.
I am trying to cut down the monthly payment a little bit so I can also finance a small car for my teenage son. Hence I thought about purchasing my car at the end of the lease financing the purchase and keeping it for ~5 years or so. The car is only 20k miles (with a lease of 30k). I live in NY state and the payoff value of the car today 2 months in the lease still, is $33.2K.

My questions are: 1) If I want to finance the purchase at the end of the lease, can I do it through BMW Financial Services? 2) What would be the expected monthly payment for 60 or 72 months? 3) Do I need to consider any out-of-pocket costs? taxes? 3) Would you recommend that or go for a new lease (probably would need to be a much lower category)

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: “Should I buy out my lease?” super-thread