Bmw 2020 m4 $940 a month $0 down

There’s a reason the m4cs deals were so crazy. Mainly, nobody was buying m4cs anywhere near sticker. Who wants to pay that much for a car without a center console or door handles? Well, obviously some people who love the pure car. My point is this guy got his dream car in the color he wanted with a manual transmission and the packages he wanted. I’ll bet there aren’t 6 of these in America.

OP, awesome car! And you are paying significantly less than my local dealer quoted me for a m340i.

2 Likes

@mega8489 , congrats!

Calculator, score 8.1, not bad!

1 Like

Say what? More than on this M4?

@mega8489 congrats on your dream car. If you’re comfortable with the deal and you’re willing to pay for it, more power to you! I just got an M5 Comp and I’m loving it. Enjoy man! It looks incredible!

I’m with @surfer here – can’t say a word here without some fucking keyboard warriors talking shit.

3 Likes

I’m ecstatic for you, my guy!

It’s got to be an amazing feeling.

1 Like

I mean there wasn’t anything egregious said. A few members commented that the discount before incentives was less than stellar which is accurate.

The point on exclamation marks is just human nature.

2 Likes

The ship has sailed
The parade rained on
But the dude hasn’t failed
He’s got a hard on

Congratulations :tada:

5 Likes

How did I ‘dump all over’ his deal?

I simply pointed out that the discount isn’t very strong and a broker likely could have helped him, since he’s in an area full of brokers and competitive dealers. It’s not guessing, it’s fact.

The point of saying that is to help other members who read this in the future. I am not sure why you are so personally offended by this, but I hope you have a better day today :slight_smile:

9 Likes

FWIW…

These are factory builds (nardo gray / yellow / red with manual transmissions) that BMW NA shoved down to the dealerships without the management ordering it. Don’t expect any dealer to order a manual car without a customer in hand these days. It’s rare in its channel stuffing kind of way.

2 Likes

Interesting, do these colors still add $5k to the sticker price?

No they don’t

Yeah. It being last year for this platform we will see some smoking deals. (I have a very nicely discounted 2020 available, if anyone is interested)

-2 for the relatively pedestrian (by LH BMW standards) dealer discount, but I’ve gotta say that those wheels and color are at least a +5 in my book. Enjoy it!

1 Like

Thanks!!! Really love them.

Beautiful car enjoy it…

Anyone else have a love hate relationship with these rims? I feel like They need a mat finish to them.

2 Likes

Don’t even try dude, being a Moderator on this forum constitutes 85% of their personality, they don’t have the decency to congratulate the OP on getting the car he wanted on pretty decent terms or just view the thread and not say anything.

Congrats to the OP, enjoy the car and drive safe!

3 Likes

A matte finish would be badass.

2 Likes

For me and it’s only my opinion they are good as they are .
Had too many cars with black wheels the black polished was the one i always wanted .

1 Like

I think they provide some needed contrast here, a little “pop” if you will… a dark or matte finish wouldn’t do the same thing for me personally.

1 Like

Congrats! Very rare and good looking color.

2 Likes