BMW 2016 528xi lease takeover Northern NJ $425/ month incl tax!

I got a great deal on a 2016 loaner. It was kind of a impulse buy. I can’t turn down a great deal! This was supposed to be my winter car as I have 2wd convertible, but I don’t need it anymore. Wifey is getting a new SUV, and I’ll be driving her old car…great~ haha. Working out the final numbers with the dealer when I get back from vacation next week.

$425 / month includes NJ tax of 6.875%
Feb 11 2017 start 36 month lease so 34 months remaining
10k miles / month 28,400 miles remaining
New leasee pays BMW transfer fee
No multiple sec deposits were made on this deal so you just pay the transfer fee.

Car is flawless
MSRP was $56,500
Black/Black
17" wheels
Navi
backup cam/ sensors

is this still available

deal looks solid for an XI without MSD.

I do want to remind everyone since this is a 2016 model the free maintenance won’t transfer to the new leasee. For cars leased after July 2014, the free maintenance won’t transfer. With that being said, there’s not much maintanance to be done in 30k mi anyway.

@nextlevelautobrokers If you don’t want to wait and If you want this car gone quickly, go pay $100 and put it on swapalease. Especially with no MSDs, i can see this car find a buyer quickly. I tried posting my lease transfer here and on CL and didn’t get much traction. When i put it on swapalease i found a taker in 2 days.

Also, FYI - if you are on top of it and are willing to pay the extra $25 for expedited shipping you can complete the lease transfer in 5 business days. I started my last one on a Monday and it was done by Friday but you gotta be on top of it. Just mentioning this in case you have another payment coming up soon, you now have an idea as to how quickly you can get it done. It’s probably the fastest lease transfer process out of all the brands. All done electronically except the final round of papers have to be signed and mailed.

Thanks for the replies, I actually found a buyer last week off CL and submitted all the paperwork. I’m not sure what to get next, but I ended up making money on the deal

@nextlevelautobrokers good stuff, congrats!