BMW $1000 Allowance for a Test Drive? OL CODES ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE

Will this test drive generate an OL code or will it give a different incentive? I have a 1k OL code from a recent ski event too :slight_smile:

Wondering if they can be combined…

Are we 100% confirmed this can’t be used on a loaner? I see where it says Pre-Owned, but are loaners just technically pre-owned cars that can still be leased and qualify for lease cash?

Its still showing for me - I wonder if its because I’m in FL?

weird its not working for me any longer I didn’t sign up two days ago…
https://bmw.keeler.com/offer-details/march-into-spring-test-drive-sales-event.htm

I was told by the dealer that OL code can’t be used on demo or loaner :slightly_frowning_face:

Will the link become live again 3/12?

Its on most dealers home page add. just wait for the ads to scroll through on click on arrows underneat to fast forward.
Now the question that hasn’t been answered
ARE THESE APPLICABLE TO DEMO / SERVICE LOANER ? Yes or No :smiley:

I am in North-NJ and checked coupleof dealership websites but still can’t find this promo. Can someone comment on a working URL or dealership?
Thanks!

Looks like they are giving northeast a pass. Not available in Mass either

Weird. Got it to work like 10 days ago.

Can anyone share dealership that does this in PA/NY/NJ area for this week?

I got a quote today on a 2018 x5 40e loaner car and they included the $1,000

But I’m in TX

Do you mind sharing the dealership url for the OL? I’m also in NJ

Also hoping someone can help

I’m pretty sure this promotion ended in March and is no longer active.

What is everyone’s experience with being able to use the OL code at any dealer or the issuing dealer. I know it is any dealer but some dealers try and tell you otherwise

1 Like

I was out of the country and did not get a chance to get to the dealership for the test drive. Does anyone have a code they can give me to put towards my upcoming BMW lease?

Thanks!

codes are non transferable