Big changes at Tesla

The poor CM team…

2 Likes

The wheels don’t fall off, but those plastic control arms that kept breaking are just one reason Consumer Reports took the Model S off their recommended list, again. The Model 3 is mostly soggy bumpers and involuntary pano roofs.

They’re like any car, most are good, some are bad.

IIRC Tesla came in last or second last in the latest customer survey-driven findings. Which means either the evangelists have been outnumbered by more normal customers who call out things as they see them and/or even the faithful are now fed up with things not working

2 Likes

Any Tesla owners experience this issue?

Imagine the outrage of a dealer pulled even 1/10th of the shenanigans that Tesla pulls on a daily basis with customers. When will people wake up and realize how incompetent this company is?

3 Likes

Some of the “sheep” still believe in the brand and product.

1 Like

What is even more puzzling is the fact that the owner of the model 3 referenced in the article, also owns a model S and X. They have both been experiencing reliability issues.

Someday I will jump on the EV bandwagon, but not in a Tesla. Who pays full MSRP on a nearly $50k car and expect atrocious build quality? On top of that, Tesla expects the owner to “accept” the car as is. As a customer, it makes no sense to keep going back to such a company.

4 Likes

And yet: At $631B, Tesla Is Now Worth More Than the Next Top 6 Car Companies Combined

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

BTW Elon is running a sale of sorts right now. Judge for yourself if it’s any good: Tesla Offers 3 Months of Full Self-Driving If You Buy before Jan. 1

1 Like

Final warning: this thread is about Tesla cars, not their stock. There is a thread about investing, but the content really belongs on Seeking Alpha, not here.

Reason #127 why I would not buy a Tesla.

“The Service Center was quick to assume that something hit the window. Then when I showed them the videos and they could see nothing did in fact hit the window, they turned their blame to the tint. They took no responsibility for the window spontaneously shattering. I had to become very vocal for them to agree to cover it under warranty. It was an awful overall experience.”

3 Likes

Oh come on, this is just another beta test of the over the air convertible update. They figured the roof out previously, this is just testing the windows. It’s a feature.

2 Likes

It’s a family thing

Nobody seems to have noticed

Certainly not

2 Likes

Aw man if China says you have quality issues your product must really really suck. :joy:

2 Likes

https://electrek.co/2021/10/14/tesla-officially-launches-insurance-using-real-time-driving-behavior-texas/

No thanks to Tesla, Allstate, and all these companies. Driving like a grandma doesn’t make me safer.

1 Like

Kinda funny that Tesla has a range of choices with 0-60 in the 2-4s range, but if you do 0-60 in 8s your premium goes up.

4 Likes

It’s all about control, remember that. They want full control over your mind body and soul. The best slaves are those that think they are free.

3 Likes