Biden Admin proposes requiring electric vehicle charging stations every 50 miles on federal highways

I rarely had to charge for more than half an hour in the Polestar.

3 Likes

How does this apply to lot lizards?

4 Likes

This guy is just printing money…Wonder what the repercussions are of a devalued dollar as prices continue to climb…hmmm

5 Likes

Obviously the economy is currently a little shaky and potentially on the verge of getting worse. While not wanting to wade into politics, interestingly enough, the federal deficit has been smaller under the Biden administration than it was at the end of Trump’s tenure.

1 Like

Thats not how this works sir.

2 Likes

I was just referencing the deficit. Obviously the revenue to spending ratio hasn’t been great over the last several years and has only accelerated. A global pandemic and war will do that.

3 Likes

Well yea buying all those guns and equipment then bailing out and leaving them in another country will do that as well

5 Likes

True…or getting into a pointless war in the Middle East in the first place.

7 Likes

They are required to accept ApplePay and Venmo, and all revenue is tax free.

1 Like

Pointless? It’s what we do!

Now with Techron!

2 Likes

Maybe tax free, but certainly not :crab:’s free!’

1 Like

“Biden’s” plans have done this country quite well up to this point, I cannot imagine any fallacies.

3 Likes

Just never forget Biden wanted more EV’s on the road…until Manchin showed up.

Just not Tesla ones.

2 Likes

He has good taste :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

do a little homework. most EV’S can take ‘DC Fast’ charge. depending on how fast the onboard charger in the car is, it takes 30-60 minutes for a full charge.

1 Like

Agree 100%. Let the EV market and infrastructure grow naturally. It doesn’t need help, the products sell themselves. The various companies will get into competition building out the infrastructure.

Tesla don’t even have the fastest charging EV.

Only because Manchin poo-pooed their gigantic spending bill. Bezos was right, Manchin saved this country from going into worse debt with more inflation pressure. Also rising inflation that started over a year ago is a silent tax, it has brought in more tax revenue.

5 Likes

need to see the mental math on this one.