šŸ›» APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

@Jrouleau426 I am looking for the Highlander xle 12000/36 . Zip 08691

385 tax tags fees in

@Jrouleau426 did I read correctly from some other post of yours that you prefer not to mess with neg equity on these Tundra deals? Didnā€™t want to text you and waste your time.

You can do that as long as youā€™re approved

I hope we can get deals like these on the new 2020 Highlanders.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Jrouleau426 Reviews. All Makes and Models, Specializes in Toyota, Philadelphia Based

I am looking for XLE 12k/36 zip 19341. How much i will be looking for the payment.

In case any spouses require convincingā€¦

The Tundra has the biggest back seat of any truck Iā€™ve ever owned/seen.

Easy to fit 2-3 car seats or 1 car seat and 1 large dog crate, leaving plenty of room on the floor

5 Likes

Excellent choice with the Marathon ClickTight. We have the same.

2 Likes

It is great isnā€™t it!?

Nice color too!:+1:

1 Like

What year on the magnetic gray? 2019 or 2020?

So I went to two dealers today the best I was able to find was 403 before tax with 0 down on the Taco off-road 4x4 MSRP 39056.

I canā€™t seem to get anywhere near the TFS pricing. The dealers are saying rebates and discounted sale price cannot happen on leases? And they do not do security deposits because SETF does not do them. But I read someone on here did get it in Florida.

Anything else I should try?

Just get a cheap flight to philly and drive home. You will save thousands in the process!

1 Like

I can do a premium offrd 42k msrp for 275/mo with msdsā€¦

1 Like
  1. Last one Iā€™ll have

@Jrouleau426 ā€¦ what does 15k or even 18k annual mileage do to these monthly payments?

15k add 20, 18k add 40+tax

We just got a Tacoma cavalry blue offrd premium with auto trans today. This will be around $275/mo with tax tags included. Msds upfront. 325 without msds. 42,500 msrp has black tube steps

Texted you.
Edit: Thanks for answering all my questions Jim. The blue sold so fast OMG.