🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

@Jrouleau426 … what does 15k or even 18k annual mileage do to these monthly payments?

15k add 20, 18k add 40+tax

We just got a Tacoma cavalry blue offrd premium with auto trans today. This will be around $275/mo with tax tags included. Msds upfront. 325 without msds. 42,500 msrp has black tube steps

Texted you.
Edit: Thanks for answering all my questions Jim. The blue sold so fast OMG.

I will 2nd that. More room than my S90 backseat (which is like a limo) and higher off the ground. Doesn’t have that feature which allows the passenger side person in the 2nd row to move the passenger seat back and forth (but I look at that as a bonus as once the kids found out they had that level of control they played all sorts of games with it).

2 Likes

Got a black offrd tundra and a grey sport available. Crewmax 300/mo 24/12 tax tags inc for most states!

Just curious, do you have any insight for when the 2020 Camry TRD will hit dealers. Is it September 1st?

The Avalon TRD began hitting dealers last week.

Camry TRD is probably the #1 car on my list, unsure what leasing will look like for it though.

Just checking to see if you happen to have any long bed Tacos with premium package double cab 4x4.

Also, do you happen to have any insight on when 20’s will land in dealerships? Thanks.

No long bed premiums. 2020s next month I believe

No clue when, I’m sure it won’t lease great

Last 2019 crewmax sr5 tundra offrd! This is an awesome build with predator steps, black out package and exhaust!

1 Like

Do you have a spec sheet on the Grey Sport?

what color combo?

It sold yesterday

Black/graphite

@Jrouleau426, great deals - I’m in PA and will text soon.

How has the Highlander pricing changed over the last for months? Any guesses on how it will look overt the next few?

I’m between the XLE and SE if anyone has an opinion.

ill take it, texting you now

Here’s inventory of the last of my Tacomas! I have one limited tundra left in red.

Sports start around 260/mo tax tags fees inc. no msds needed
Offroads start around 250+ msds. Tax tags fees inc
Just first payment and my $500 fee upfront.

Taco Off Rd

Black 2
Gray 4
Cement 4
Quicksand 2

Taco Sport

Gray 4
Silver
Black
Quicksand

Taco Sport w/Tech

White

Taco Sport Premium
Cement
Black
Cavalry Blue

Taco Manual Sport

Cement
Quicksand

They have an extra $500 incentive this month vs last. No clue about next

Only Tundras can be shipped out of state, right?