Best Swapalease Deals Thread

I’ve taken a lease over from swapalease, no issues lol. Do your due diligence, PPI, ask questions.

4 Likes

What are you talking about? I swapped my car and that’s all I paid.

3 Likes

I can only think he’s talking about financial service lease transfer fees. No clue.

SwapaLease sticks it to you when you have a car leased and the brand you have does not allow 3rd party lease transfers! Then, SwapALease has to act as the dealer to buy your car and then do a pass through sale to the person who wants to buy your car. Their service only works for cheap if you only need them for advertising because you have a car that allows 3rd party transfers. I see GM just joined the ranks of badges not allowing 3rd party transfers along with Kia, Hyndai, and some others. Be careful about this because then the only way out is to pay SwapaLease about $1500-2000 for their service as a dealer to help you sell your car. Your only other option is to try to sell it back to a dealer for the badge you have.

2 Likes

We live in a free country and we have the right to choose intermediaries in solving certain issues, or we can solve our problems on our own.

1 Like

Ooohhh…thanks for the tip. We also have the right to research and understand what that intermediary is doing and at what cost… Just an FYI…

1 Like

Your only other other option is to buy the car yourself and resell it.

Do understand that what you’re complaining about cost here is for using a company designed for connecting people to transfer leases for something other than transferring leases.

How did their price to act as an intermediate dealer compare to the other dealers that you cross shopped for this non-standard service?

3 Likes

Can we just landfill this guy lol, or should I summon the landfill police :rofl::rofl:

Not yet. This is another good popcorn road show among many recently. Could be due to the non-stop heat waves turning people into hot-heads in the land of “it’s not fair”.

In that case @svanos49 carry on please.

1 Like

Much higher. And worst of all, they didn’t give you a price, or even tell you there would be an extra charge up front. And they knew what needed to be done because they suggested it. I came out way better selling back to a KIA dealer. The KIA dealer was willing to do it for $500, but the seller backed out. The KIA dealer had told me when I called him for quote, that if anything went wrong, he would buy it and he even gave me a price that he honored. It was a KIA Telluride EX with premium Pkg, with 3000 miles on it I had leased it Dec of 2019 for $575/month with nothing down. Sale was in November of 2020 12 months later. Also, I didn’t know when I leased it that KIA does not allow 3rd party xtransfers which was/is a real bummer!

1 Like

If transferring is something you want to be able to do, it is always best to research that ahead of time. A lot of brands don’t allow transfers.

I guess I’m confused what the issue is here… swapalease charges more to act as a dealer than a dealer does. That’s why it pays to shop around.

Swapalease does list on their site that you can’t do a transfer with kia

I mean what more do I have to say? Michigan only

4 Likes

@volnedan are you still looking?

Thanks for the call out but we ended up with a new Silverado lease last month. I might know someone interested though…

Laramie 1500 deal is decent for this market. Has most of the good options (12inch/air suspension) Even with the downpayment.

Good for the market… I think? Seems like a non-neutered build, decent goodies added on, and nice pedigree with a modest ask and monthly that’s better than what most dealers will do right now?

Lease transfer: 2021 BMW X5 x40i Arctic Gray Lease transfer: 2021 BMW X5 x40i Arctic Gray

6 Likes

Great deal if in Mass. Not a whole ton of good transfers out there lately.

Is anyone willing to pm this sellers contact info, thanks. I’d appreciate it.

Can anyone PM contact info for this?

Thanks