Best Swapalease Deals Thread

Tundra what?

Owner open to offers, even at circa $1500 down this is a very good deal, it’s a steal at 0 down.

1 Like

Deleted comment.

Great deal to drive a Widebody Hellcat Charger for a year. I’d take it and dont even need it but don’t live in Michigan. Damn you Ally. Love that color.

9 Likes

Damn you. Contacted seller :no_mouth:

Edit: @volnedan you can be second in line :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That color is amazing. Plenty of miles to mess around with too.

1 Like

@lazarus set up a company in Michigan at this point yet?

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

I actually have a family member in Michigan… hmm

Used to get amazing deals out of Michigan near Detroit all the time. They pump super aggressive leases out with employee discounts. Wish GM Financial and Ally would start doing out of state transfers again.

Quiet you. I have LH dibs :slight_smile:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, I already contacted him :rofl:

1 Like

Time to ban you for like the 5th time methinks

1 Like

Dang,that is a steal for a Hellcat WB

1 Like

If you do get it send me the original contract so I can go get myself one. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sure, let me borrow your time machine too thanks :+1:

Lol, I got u 100%. You just need 1.21 gigawatts of energy, wonder if the s2000 can hit 88 mph.

With enough N02, anything is possible :sunglasses: :chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

:laughing: I might have to dust off my Valentine 1

1 Like

When I used to have my hc sometimes I would be at 100mph without even realizing it, 100 mph just felt like 50 in any other car lol.

Be interested to hear your take on the lt1. In the hellcat I felt more of 100 then I do in the Lt1. The Hellcat and even test drives of the scat it leaves so much harder as well.

So I haven’t driven an lt1 per say but have driven a newer gen ss, I think they are roughly the same.

My take was that the hellcat is very linear at high speeds at least for the charger you felt like you were cruising, even 120,130 you could just sit there and cruise at 3-4k rpm and feel like you are doing 80.

From what I have seen minus the wb all these cars are undertired asf, 275s on normal hc, 245s on lt1? And 245s on scat pack are an absolute atrocity. None of them can perform off the line on stock tires and feel very squirrely.

The camaro is way more planted imo and feels good on the twisties, hc not so much, but I dislike the sharp angles and the blindspots as compared to the challenger.

Interior was a winner on the hellcats in terms of size, camaro felt small to me, but this is just my opinion. As a decently tall guy (6’2) I felt like the hellcats had more legroom/hip room when driving.

Exhaust? Hc was winner.

Don’t get me wrong the lt1 accelerates like crazy but I’m also probably not the best guy to compare them, I was at 850hp in the charger so almost half the hp in a camaro feels skewed almost, the zl1 and especially the 1le though? That’s a different story, that’s a f****** animal of a car.

You have had both how do you feel about them?