Best Small SUV- what do you love?

The outback makes great use of space. I loved it. . The cx5 was priced at 375 mo for the GT and 36/15k but they wanted 800$ down . That was the first offer but we loved and leased the Jeep Grand Cherokee limited fir 460 mo nothing down and 36/15k.

Than take your time to check your options:)
And do look outside of your specific niche.
Because it’s possibly you may get more of a car for the same money - better deal on a less hot market:)
Like and outgoing Highlander:) it doesn’t have awesome deals now but just may be it will once 2020 redesigns will start hitting dealerships

Outgoing RAV4 maybe…Highlander seems like overkill for the OP and will always be more (apples to apples) than a RAV4

Yep, I know Highlander is an overkill. I was just thinking by the time August comes around it could be a great deal.
What are the outgoing RAV4? I thought 2019 RAV4 are the same as 20202 while 2019 and 2020 Highlanders are different.

2018 RAV4

But I just checked Edmunds and it appears lease support ended as of April.

I agree, I really like the RAV4 but are they usually hackable? Unfortunately 2018 lease support ended and the 19’s doesn’t have any incentives at the moment. Do they usually discount much from MSRP?

@vachier- good to know! We were originally looking at one, but was quoted about $450/mo. That at least lead me to research which led me to this forum, so there’s that! Haha

Will look at these options, thanks everyone!

Why does BMW seem to be fitting in my budget?

Thought this was laughable

What car is it?

Sorry @max_g- GMC Terrain slt

That is pretty ridicilous… we’re paying less than that on our 2018 Cadillac XT5 (leased last march)
That’s a pretty crappy discount too…

GMC is running 13%off the Denali as a national promotion… they start around 40 IIRC, which would put you at the same price with that weak discount, maybe RV is higher on the Denali and will lease a few $ cheaper? Also 39mo seem to be working better w MOST gm

@305Hackr
I’m aware, was just giving my .02 from when I’ve owned one. Forgot they dropped the v6 for the turbo 4 and 2.0 for the 1.5t… Its been awhile since I’ve looked at a small SUV as neither I nor the kids are getting any smaller :wink:

@Pende002 Xt4 is nice for a small SUV, if your caddy dealer is like mine, they use them as service loaners, so you might be able to score one cheaper than the national ad (see above)
Xt5 is nice, but you’ll most likely be above budget unless you get the base or a loaner

I’m not even sure how to respond to the offer :joy: other than, “uhhhhh no **** way”

Will check out Denali! (And the Cad! Really didn’t even think of that as an option until this you mentioned it!)

@joeblogs I have had the worst time trying to communicate with the VW guy by me…is there a dealership you would recommend? Thanks!

I live in Denver and I request quotes from every dealer in the metro area, so about 5 or 6. And if I don’t like any of those I can go a little further out and hit 3 more. Hacking ain’t easy! Helps if you have partner program too. I’ll pm you

Check out this thread (pricing is at top)
2019 Rav4 LE $0 DAS - 36/12 - $299 plus tax

Should be able to get XLE model for under $350

1 Like

Thank you!! Digging deeper!

Good car, but be ready to take it to the dealer for recalls at least twice a year. That’s what I’ve done to my fiance’s car these past 2 years…

I’ve gotten one recall on our Tiguan, what car doesn’t have recalls? I’ll probably just wait until an oil change to deal with it. 2018 was the first year on this design so not surprising. Assuming you have a 2018?