Best place(s) to get car values for less common vehicles

I have a 2022 BMW M240ix that I have had for about 3 months (1300 miles). VERY nice car and I am fine if I keep it. But I wanted to determine what it was worth because I would also not mind getting rid of it. I find that I need more space and would do better with a more functional car (i.e., something with a hatchback). Looked on Edmunds and Kelly Blue Book but they have no transaction history – not surprising because it is a low volume production car that is hard to find (there are 2 new ones within 100 miles of me in SoCal). Is the best option to email or call local dealers? Any other places people would recommend? This is a financed car, not a lease. I don’t want to invest a lot of time in this – I mostly want to get a ballpark to help me make a decision about whether to pursue this further.

Thanks for all suggestions.

You can also try dealers yes, or post it someplace like Bimmerfest

1 Like

https://g42.bimmerpost.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=936

Check if cars are selling near MSRP but selling to those car buyers mentioned by @jeisensc will be easier than dealing with private buyers.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.