Best options under $400/m

I am trying to help my mom find a new car and a good deal. She is looking for a sedan or small suv and wants something luxury if possible. Currently leasing an Acury TLX that is due next month. She is looking to be at or below $400 a month sign and drive but if willing to put down MSD. Located in Florida but willing to travel.

Options i have thought of:
-330i
-X1
-NX300
-XC60
-C300

What am i missing?

S60 should be on there

Is she open to loaners? 400 sign and drive is a bit hard to squeeze a luxury in that’s well equipped, considering Florida’s market.

Could maybe do a C300 4Matic and 330xi. For MB would be loaners. Even 5 series (new) from what I saw last week, even CLA and GLA 4Matic. The latter under 300 with 7.5k miles/ year

definitely open to loaners. I live in GA if that helps at all and open to surrounding states.

I have not seen a $400 sign and drive deal on a new 5 series. Feel free to share the deal.

How many miles per year does she need? There are some crazy BMW 3 series loaner deals advertised by some brokers at more than 18% off MSRP pre-rebate. She will have to pay 1st month and pay fees upfront (acquisition fee, dealer fee, registration and license fees) to achieve that payment, but you can structure your deal anyway you want it.

only needs 10k per year.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

Google them. They’ve all been reviewed. Then search the forum for deals so you get a ballpark of where you can expect to be.

These opinion threads are useless. It’s also been asked before

2 Likes