Best lease deal for $250-$300

It literally says 7% INDIANA tax. So no the poster is not in SoCal

HackingDAmoneyā€¦I signed the lease docs today here in Florida at a dealership,took possession of the vehicle, but registered it in Indiana. All of the initially quoted figures stayed the same. So, what I posted above was the deal. I asked the salesman about replicating the offer and he checked with his manager. The sales manager said there are different incentives this month and he canā€™t write the same deal.

As a side note, I did have a salesman from a different FL dealership call me on March 1st with an offer on a Traverse LS. I had spoken with him several times in late February about the Traverse LS and he was following up. His text stated heā€™d lease me the Traverse LS, all included for $227. I donā€™t really know if he was proposing a 24 or 36 month lease, annual mileage, etc. He claimed this is possible per Marchā€™s GM incentives. Remember, I have GMS and a competitive lease. I have found most new car dealers here in Florida frequently register cars in other states because of the large number of seasonal residents who then return to the north in the spring. Ultimately, your incentives with GM are based on your primary residence zip code and county.

If anyone wants the second salesmanā€™s contact information, let me know and Iā€™ll share it.

Any FCA or Ford vehicles for $250-300?