Best lease deal for $250-$300

Check out this short term lease take over. Could be a good option until you make up your mind

http://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/?salID=1102625

You should probably state that that is YOUR lease takeover. :thinking:

5 Likes

That’s what I meant :slight_smile:

You can easily lease a Mazda 6 or VW Passat for under $300 with zero down, but it will depend on the price/packages you want. For me, I find more value in a base model luxury brand, as opposed to a highly optioned standard brand.

For example, I lease a base model 2016 Hyundai Genesis AWD, with MSRP of $42,xxx for $283/mo with only startups due at signing. My first choice was a 2016 Mazda6 GT with MSRP of $31,xxx but the best deal I could get was $310/mo with startups. The Genesis is the near-luxury segment and a much better car, with more standard equipment on the base model than a loaded Mazda 6.

If you are fixed on a payment and need a car quickly, you need to be flexible on the choice of vehicle. If you are set on a certain car, you need to be patient and wait for a deal (low money factor, big rebates, etc…).

This is some good insight! I’ll look to see if I can find some 2016 Genesis around. Are there any other cars you recommend that are on this teeter point?

BMW 320i $213/mo including tax based on this thread

Depends. A base model BMW, Mercedes or Audi with no options = not great value IMO.

I’ll take it for 2 something a month all maintenance covered nothing to worry about , but could Lexus or even the new Maxima be in that price range for a lease? 250-300

Not sure I’ve seen a Lexus model fly under $300 here.

Agreed, but that’s why I think BMW or Audi are not good value brands in general. Most people don’t mind paying a premium for the badge. It’s pathetic that a $40K plus BMW comes with halogen lights and fake leather seats.

Get an i8 that’s $1,000 a month and put $25,200 down to bring it down to $300 a month!

/sarcasm

You need to narrow down to one model car and one trim specifically. Having 3 models across 3 manufacturers in the running is just bad. You’re splitting your focus and you need to drill down on one model. Then you can hammer dealers in a tri-state area for a smoking deal.

Cowz, where do you live?

VW and Toyota will probably lease a little better than Mazda but get what you prefer.

I live in St. Louis Missouri

I’m not sure if this type of vehicle is on your radar or not but I just leased a Chevy Traverse on 2/28/17. It has plenty of seating and more total cargo capacity than a Chevy Tahoe. (116 v. 94) I was a little distracted and could have perhaps received a better monthly payment because while I was negotiating, I had one child in the ER and my wife was home ill and in bed. I just made a commitment to lease late in the business day yesterday and will go in this weekend to pick it up. I actually haven’t seen the final paperwork but I got the Traverse LS / MSRP $33,770 / 24 month / 15K miles annually / MF .0011458 (2.75% APR) / $251 per month, including taxes (7% Indiana) / Zero down/drive-off. I’m GMS and have a competitive lease in the household.

I just picked this up as an extra vehicle because my wife occasionally needs a little more cargo capacity for work. I just thought I’d throw this out there for you. Good luck!

2017 or 2018 Traverse?

The Traverse is a 2017.

this is a great deal… are you in socal?

would love to talk to your sales guy to replicate.

It literally says 7% INDIANA tax. So no the poster is not in SoCal