Best Largish SUV $500-$600 per month?

I don’t know. QX60 is 39 months. I think it’s useful after 6 months even.

Q7 2.0 is not 2x more than a QX60…and I’m also surprised you consider it “most spacious”…it has a smaller and more difficult-to-enter third row

My son is 4.5 monthes now, I highly doubt in 1.5 month, he will be able to appreciate the sun roof. Well, but I don’t have one to test out. Maybe on my first service, I will ask for a QX60 with deluxe to see if he like it.

For Q7, I am thinking about an optioned equivalent car. say with 3.0 engine, premium plus, vision and driver assist, $65K MSRP. Of course, Q7 will have superior ability on each of the features. This car with 6% off, the best I got is $750+tax on a 36/10K lease.

Size wise, I agree 3rd row access is superior on QX60, but that is on my low on my priority as 3rd row will be folded most of the time. Interior width is more in Q7. With my infant seat installed in 2nd row, I feel I have more space there. Trunk with 3rd row folded, I think Q7 is both wider and deeper but shorter. So volume wise, it may not be bigger, but with stroller, or other items that can’t be stack on top of each other, Q7 trunk seem more usable.

IMO, the shape of the trunk is as important as the volume. Before getting the Qx60, we have a Forester. The issue with that is I can’t put my stroller straight in and close tail gate. I can only do it side way and standing up which took the whole trunk… Despite my smallish seden has much lower volume trunk, my stroller goes in just fine.

Don’t be… :grin:

No one is mentioning MDX. It’s in between luxury and mainstream. All models come with a big NA V6 which is more powerful than the base engine on the Audi or the Volvo engine. Should meet your storage and size requirements and lease for around 500

No one is mentioning this post is almost a year old…I’m sure OP found his SUV by now…

5 Likes