Best discount on 2020 GLC 350e

I am in Los Angeles. Trying to get a great deal on a plug in hybrid SUV. I saw one person post about getting 24% off the 350e, but that sounds like a once in a lifetime kind of price. So, what would be the biggest realistic discount one might get on a car like this? Is 15-18% possible? Or is that hoping for too much.

See below for lease details – trying to get sub $500 including 9.5% tax for 36/12k lease. May not be possible on this car.
The Mercedes GLC 350e has 6462 lease cash and 1000 dealer incentive. But all that are left are the $60k cars. Looks like residual is 53%. Not sure whether I could stack Fleet on top of this (or how to get it).

Thanks for any input.

Honestly, just talk to one of the brokers on this forum and save yourself the headache.

Was that with or before incentives?

before. see this post: Signed: NEW 2020 GLC 350e - MSRP $56,925 - $318.36/mo + tax ($2245 DAS + MSD)

Anybody know anything about Fleet? If I could stack another $1500, it might be pretty close.

Fleet is an extra $500 over the 1k dealer incentive. You can’t combine the two. Around 10% off before incentives should be possible, but getting to under $500 per month with taxes and fees on a 60k GLC at 12k miles per year will be a stretch.

Pre incentive.

Personally, I feel like there’s ALWAYS a better deal out there. But usually it’s not worth the time or hassle finding it. It comes down to how lucky you are or if you enjoy the process of looking for deals (I’m one of those).

Can you link to the one that’s 20%+ pre-incentive? That one is only 10%

You are right. I just clicked on the calculator and it looks like they rolled the incentives into the payment instead of putting them on the right line.

That’s how the deal was structured. All incentives were put into the purchase price. If I had put them into the “correct” lines in the calculator. The numbers don’t match the deal. The calculator would actually show it as a higher payment due to taxed incentives and whatnot.