Best Deals from Audi in Southern California

Everyone asking for a $500/mo sq5 probably scared him off…

1 Like

$54K MSRP.
Nothing else matter for me. I know no one can match this deal :slight_smile:

No one cares gtfo…

Congrats.

Someone out there has gotten a better deal… someone out there ALWAYS has a better a deal.

3 Likes

Hi I’d like a Q8. Want the dealer to actually pay me to lease it. Thanks looking forward

4 Likes

Do you want a cookie?

Yes! Chocolate cookie

Is it a 2019 or 2018?

Has to be a 2017 or 2018. 2019 MSRP starts at $59k. So I’m guessing a 2018 base model? 1% isn’t bad on a base A6 but I don’t know why you’d pay that much for an Audi if you weren’t going to option it. Kind of defeats the purpose of getting the Audi since the beauty is in their VC and premium tech options

1 Like

VC wasn’t available on ‘18 a/s/6/7 and earlier.

Although I do kind of agree that for anyone picking up the blowout ‘18 audi’s you might as well get the higher trims (eg. supercharged v6) since everything else about the car is ancient.

1 Like

$400 RS3 please :slight_smile:

Am I the first person to realize this guy plaguarized IvanAudi’s first post? It’s word for word. Link for reference SoCal AUDI FLEET PRICE!

Do yourselves a favor and just go with Ivan.

8 Likes

LOL wow, didn’t even realize.

Crushed! I never saw his first post so I didn’t recognize it.

2 Likes

LOL…I will give him a chance for redemption if he posts some good deals here :slight_smile:

$500/mo SQ5 or ban…

3 Likes

First one to ask gets it!

:bat:

R8 V10 Plus. I’d like Audi to pay me $90k DAS and $2300 + tax. (20% in my county)

Gotta work smarter not harder.
We can all be at 500 a month on SQ5s just give me the down payment to get there.
I am back couldnt figure out my log in…TEXT ME FOR INQUIRIES

1 Like

If someone gets the $500/month SQ5 group buy going count me in.

1 Like