Best Deal on 2023 Hyundai Nexo Limited lease?

20K off with the limited trim

1 Like

Your math may be incorrect if…

You drive 10000 miles per year??? If so, let’s say you charge the NIRO at $0.10/mile that would be $1000 per year and you just want a basic transportation vehicle, go NIRO or BOLT for that matter

…and you can’t really compare the two-as NEXO will have much better interior and features (Limited trim level per se)

…have you looked at Insurance rates too??? You may be surprised how much you’d pay for NEXO vs NIRO vs BOLT

I have a Bolt EUV and got a amazing deal last year with Uber, CVRP etc. I’m looking to give my mother the Bolt and get into a Niro or Ioniq.

Any suggestions on how I could get a screaming deal and negotiate?
I’m open for other suggestions too.

If you are planning on a NEXO I hope you live near 2 stations. Because one of them is guaranteed to be down. Otherwise your complaints about it will rise.

A PHEV is your best bet if you live in an apartment.

If you dead set on a EV, the Polestar2 is leasing under $700 + TTL. The Ioniq 5 is $800 and the Niro is currently at 6?

Nexo is a bad deal . You wouldn’t be able to sell it at any price and issue is that fuel stations are very less and rarely work + Fuel is expensive so it’s almost 2X

EQS which is a $105k msrp is going for $860/month lol Ioniq 5 doesn’t make sense