Best Convertible for $1,000 a month

I wouldn’t call it a touch up, the whole car was redone.

1 Like

Angle matters. Much better looking on the top pic :slight_smile: Or is it old on bottom?

Old one is on the bottom. Several people prefer the old style though.

People don’t like change, I bet if they were next to each other the old one would look and feel really dated.

Yeah, probably. I like the looks of the new ones in person a lot.

1% of msrp with the 15k rebate and a fairly large discount.

They look pretty damn similar. I’m sure it is way better though. I think the same happened with the r8 which looks only slightly different but the interiors are Night and day different.

the interior is night and day for sure

I can’t believe we forgot this…

The Roadster 3.0 might get announced at Tesla Nov 16 event. Tesla has said that a convertible version will be available. Probably cost more than $1k a month though. Probably a year away or more.

1 Like

BMW M6 vert. Get some sorry-ass owner who is super underwater and can’t make the payments on the cab anymore.

Plus drop-top season is over so they’re all sitting in garages in 75% of the country

1 Like

To me one of the main points of leasing is to get into and stay in a vehicle that is current. The new 6 is on the way and you would be stuck in the old body m6 for almost the whole time. Granted that isn’t that bad of a statement due to the vehicle being a m6, you would have to make sure you are getting a hell of a deal.

1 Like