Best cellphone 📱 pictures you have taken!

12 Likes

Got an IG memories reminder from May 2018, definitely one of my favorite pics:

7 Likes

Few road pics from past couple of months:

11 Likes

SCAM! lol, pics not loading ?

1 Like

:sweat_smile:
Fixed.

1 Like

these are beautiful, what camera do you use?

iPhone 11Pro

1 Like

That horseshoe bend one is fire :fire:

1 Like

Russo….your photos are great. What would put them over the top is if you tag or give us the location! @Russo

4 Likes

Noted :sunglasses:

First two pictures: Columbia River Gorge, OR side, Rowena Crest Viewpoint.
3rd picture: HWY 97, in WA, not far from the Columbia River.
4 and 5: Washington Pass, North Cascades HWY, WA

3 Likes

A few more pics from the North Cascades HWY:

It’s the most scenic drive in WA in my opinion.

It is also a part of The Cascade Loop - a 440mi scenic drive.
It goes through a couple of interesting places - a Western town Winthrop and a Bavarian village Leavenworth. Then there’s also Diablo Lake, the color of water is mind blowing.
Beautiful drive,especially in October, for fall colors. And numerous hikes to explore.

10 Likes

WOW! These are some amazing views. Assuming you live in PNW. Have you ventured north of Vancouver, close by Garibaldi? Nice scenic drive. Some of the best tech mtb trails around that area if you are into that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been to the city a few times but haven’t explored BC yet. The area is definitely on my radar though :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice! Check out Revelstoke as well. Best ski resort in all of North America imo!

2 Likes

Does it count as a cell phone picture if i take it with my camera and then transfer it to my cell phone?

13 Likes

Good one.

Care to share camera/lens details? Where was this? Aquarium?

Sony a6000 with their cheap 30mm f3.5 macro.

Taken in 60 ft of water off the coast of Bonaire

Actual cell phone picture this time of where I took it

14 Likes

Awesome! That looks fantastic.

I had a6000 for a while, before it died on me. Was very happy with it. Got a pancake 50mm prime for portraits, great results.

I use it mainly for diving. Switch between the 30mm macro and a 19mm signa for more wide angle stuff. Its cheap enough that if I flood my camera housing, it wont hurt much, but still takes great photos.

1 Like

6 Likes