Best cellphone 📱 pictures you have taken!

9 Likes

I already posted this one but will add it here too since it was a candid shot as well:

13 Likes

Some of these are just amazing (these and the others you have posted all along).

Like they say, its the photographer, not the camera ( OR its the driver, not the car)… Keep it up!

2 Likes

I got engaged here years ago, Hotel le agavi. Positano was unreal!

Not sure if you had the chance to pop over to Ravello while there but it was gorgeous as well. Biggest lemons I’ve ever seen ha

6 Likes

All of the Amalfi coast is littered with gems.

Back in 2015, looking towards town of Amalfi from my apartment.

7 Likes

Covered most of the coast. Sorrento, Positano, Ravello, Amalfi and Minori. Capri was great as well.

Bought some limoncello from a local shop/factory in Ravello.

5 Likes

Yup, did all the same. It was incredible!

Thank you!

Nice photos. I had an entire trip scheduled/planned, and then covid broke out. I still haven’t put any effort into booking again. Still bitter. :rofl:

1 Like

That’s too bad, you should try and get there! It really is awesome.

Weirdly enough I was actually supposed to go to Venice and Florence as the numbers were exploding in Italy in the beginning of COVID and the company I used to book actually cancelled the trip because of it but I’m glad I got there prior, can’t wait to get back!

2 Likes

Oh I’ll still make it there, just a matter of when. Hiking the Dolomites and gorging myself with the cuisine are on my list. :grin:

3 Likes

14 Likes

Airbnb rental? Looks like a “lifestyle” rental that comes with those cars

3 Likes

No, just views from different road trips.
All places, except pictures 3 and 6, were abandoned.

But what’s the square footage?

1 Like

Not 7,600.

1 Like

Spring road trip:

15 Likes

Part two:

15 Likes

Beautiful, where is this??

Hood River, OR

2 Likes