Best cellphone 📱 pictures you have taken!

I think S22 ultra has Auto HDR on all the time as @Ursus mentioned.

Auto enhanced or not, I am still sticking to my phone as my go-to camera. I have all but given up on my DSLRs and mirrorless full frame. They are obviously far superior shooters but I just can’t lug them around any more if I want to enjoy my surroundings.

1 Like

I agree. I still love to shoot with my DSLR for the “good” shots, but there are so many applications where the phone’s convenience trumps everything else. Also, the large step up from a phone camera to a decent DSLR isn’t as large as it once was; the phone cameras have seen major advancements in recent years.

2 Likes

Discovered Jackson Hole last October as a part of a road trip through 3 national parks.
Right then I decided that I want to see this place in winter.
The hunch was right, we were rewarded with some epic views and great experiences:

23 Likes

Amazing.

That area is just blessed with beauty!

3 Likes

Jackson Hole, one of the popular playgrounds for the rich. Are you trying to tell us something. :laughing:

I haven’t been (yet) but it is on my list. Gorgeous mountains.

2 Likes

I wish…
Fake it till you make it! :laughing:

2 Likes

Every time you post I am convinced that you are conning us into thinking these were iphone shots when they’re actually from a professional camera. Bravo sir.

8 Likes

The “Shot on iPhone” people need to reach out to you. The pictures you take are amazing.

2 Likes

These were actually taken a few years back on a galaxy s6.

9 Likes

I was performing at a local hotel, and part of the agreement was liquor for the band members. None of my guys drank, so I pretty much had the bar to myself. I shot this little rum on an iPhone 6. I was so impressed that there was no editing or special lighting other than the bar lamp. Hope you guys enjoy!

13 Likes

Drop them…

2 Likes

Maybe they were under 21 and were worried you were stopping by, Inspector.

5 Likes

Thank you, sir! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you! :sunglasses:

Cocktails and bar scene in general is my weakness.
I have so many pictures, one might think I’m a drunk :laughing:

1 Like

Back to Jackson Hole, of course I did some driving:

14 Likes

Sheikh Zayed Mosque :mosque: Abu Dhabi
Iphone 14pro (edited in Lightroom) @HersheySweet where you at bro :sunglasses:??

15 Likes

I’m in Mumbai bro - if you’re still there on the 26th Ill send you my WA. Mandi on me at an emirati place I know.

8 Likes

He’s the Wolf of Walif Street.

2 Likes

Rip :strawberry:

5 Likes