Best bang for your buck EV lease?

Why not do that with something other than an EV with ~100 mile range?

Good luck finding a dealer that will sell you one without any markup.

Sorry didnā€™t mean to reference the Mazda just meant in general

Run the math on a bolt EUV. 60-mo finance should put you under this cap. 247-mi range is helpful considering your commuting.

Keeping in mind that in 3 months, it again becomes eligible for at least half of the Federal tax credit. Unless you have CVRP/CVAP money that evaporates 12/31, and a Bolt/Bolt EUV meets OPs needs, try and time that purchase if possible.

The leafs sell without markup at a couple dealers near me. Takes about a month to get one from their incoming inventory.

1 Like

I was right on the verge of leasing a polestar when the new deal was signed by President Biden. It seemed like the monthly payment jumped HUNDREDS across the board. Up till then, Polestar was VERY attractive.

$7500 / 36 = 208ā€¦so yes hundreds is a correct figure.

Polestar didnā€™t pass the tax credit before August, they bought-up the residual. @IanJames Did they drop the residual significantly in September?

1 Like

Havenā€™t checked recently, but Iā€™m really disenchanted at the leasing landscape right now. I just want to get through this stupid bubble weā€™re in and get back to ā€œnormalcyā€ where a lease means youā€™re truly financing the real-world depreciation.

Not really. It was probably the worst TCO among all EVs.

what I meant was availability with no MSRP ā€œmarket adjustmentā€ (and not including Tesla)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.