Best Alfa Romeo Deals

I think there’s $1000 thru penfed and truecar if you buy, 500 lease…it is deceiving though

Good Morning Everyone,

If anyone needs a quote for September please feel free to text me @ 814-504-0544 or email me at jsutton_aepeach@yahoo.com

I do not get on Lease Hackr daily because I am averaging about 8-15 requests for quotes a day as it is. I am sorry if I missed anyone, I am truly doing my best to keep up with the community.

Thanks for making me Salesman Of The Month again. If anyone has a chance to leave me a review on here or on Google it would be a huge help to me.

Stay tuned for my next post after Labor Day.

Thanks again everyone.

1 Like

I left you a review on google bro! I couldn’t get a deal done with Justin, my fault not his, but he was awesome regardless. Highly recommended

1 Like

How long did it take to get the email? I went through the process and got a bunch of calls right away from dealers, but they asked for code and I still haven’t gotten it.

1 Like

It generated immediately. You have to build your Alfa first

FYI PenFed rebate only good for purchases and for people who have been members for over 60 days.

Hmm, not sure what I did wrong. I did build it and it gave me the “TruePrice”, but that’s it, no additional certificate or code. Maybe that link has been used up.

Does anyone know if the truecar discount works on the 2019 Cherokee? Only seeing it for the 2018 model.

you’re not alone. i tried it twice with the same exact result - no code yet.

I need someone like you for lincoln ford lol

Spam removed 20202020

I had a certificate emailed to me about a week after I asked for pricing.

I got one…,…

I received a code about two weeks after signing up (i.e. after I leased another car).

Still looking for the perfect ride? Based on your vehicle preferences you are now eligible for an extra $1,000 Bonus Cash on any new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram or FIAT® vehicle.
(email subject has “or Alfa Romeo”)

Just wanted to give Justin a thumbs up, he got right back to me with pricing. Discount was very good, but unfortunately he can’t control what Alfa does with the numbers and the low deals everyone was getting excited over were gone. Will reach out to him if I do pursue.

Justin please check you PM, thanks.