Benz 350e deal 340 per month

Hello,
I am offered a deal 4K down, including taxes registration and first-month lease. 340 per month including taxes for 12K miles, 36 months. The msrp is 55,500. Can you please share your thoughts?

Provide a lease breakdown worksheet from dealer. Nobody can tell you whether it’s a good deal based on down payment and monthly alone.

1 Like

Assuming new, not loaner?

Its a new one

FWIW, TrueCar is showing best pricing with around an 18% discount on MSRP.

Pretty good deal - but you have SUV tagged and the C350e is a small sedan. I bet there is probably no more than about $1k left that you could scrape off. I personally passed on the MB C350e for the BMW 530e — I suggest taking a look at both before pulling the trigger. Was much more impressed with the Bimmer

Probably the GLC350e.

Whoops 2020

It’s a 2019 glc 350e . The bmw 530e is more impressive but I was not getting close to these numbers . Can you Share your BMW numbers please ?

Sorry, I never got a notification of your reply. 530e should be $400-$450/mo with $0 DAS depending on which incentives and rebates you qualify for. If you have loyalty, college grad and can get post-sale rebates, you could get it at the high $300s. Plus tax, obviously.

1 Like