Bentley Flying Spur: Ex-Demo possible?

I’m considering getting a Bentley Flying Spur next year. Has anyone ever seen them go as an ex-demo/loaner? or am I dreaming if I think I can get one at a steep discount?

1 Like

Not many Bentley data points (some doubt about leasing new, let alone CPO), but I added the tag to this post and you may want to read the others (it won’t take long)

https://forum.leasehackr.com/tag/bentley

Good luck!

2 Likes

Probably dreaming and if you even did I would look into maintenance costs. I know people get dinged hard for Land Rovers, can’t imagine what the regular maintenance bill is for a Bentley.

Not sure if they even demo them. Legendsauto on this board should be able to answer some of your questions since he deals with Bentley, exotics etc.

People who lease range rovers aren’t concerned with damage on return. @ethanrs can attest to some horror stories, Seats, dings, etc. on cars that can buy houses in some areas.

Gor and Paul might have answers but it might just depend on who you go through, Putnam has exotic leasing programs, Porsche financial might but I don’t know.

I’ve seen some low mileage potential demos at fc kerbeck. Def worth getting some pricing from them as they’re a pretty large Bentley dealer

1 Like

I loosely follow miller motor cars specials, also something to look at.

I shopped for one for a relative over the summer.
Deals are few and far apart. Inventory was extremely limited.

Definitely a case where demand exceeds supply. Plus forget getting even somewhat of a reasonable deal on the new flying spur. Rolls Royce doesn’t play ball either.

You are definitely dreaming that you can get a steep discount.
Miller Motorcars leases used Bentleys (they had a 2015 Flying Spur that was a solid deal). The caveat is the warranty. Bentley warranty lasts three years. The extension is $6K per year, which tacks on another $500 p/m to the lease payment.
Assuming one through swapalease might be a good idea. Strong incentives / people parting ways with their original down payments. Only go this route if you get the car PPI’d thoroughly as I can only imagine what excess w&t costs can be on a Bentley. For the most part I was not able to come close to the swapalease numbers.
The plus side is the shopping experience is super pleasant. I dealt with several Bentley dealers and I must say that they truly are product experts and they thoroughly understand the art of customer service. Miller Motorcars in particular-- extremely generous with offering test drives. It was cool cause they did a launch party for the 765LT and sent me an invite, definitely felt like a VIP there.

I posted this meme in the car industry memes thread-- pretty much sums up my experience

1 Like

Ehh???

Case in point

1 Like

$7600 p/m on a lease :scream:

1 Like

2,500 miles a month? Something else is off.

Probably should be more like 250

3 Likes

Actual Payment: $2,999.00

“If I can put you in this Bentayga for under $3,000 a month, could I earn your business today?”

1 Like

I need a 10k capital cost reduction

9k incentive

jackie Chan confused

1 Like

That customer can’t pronounce Bentayga, and is (most likely) in South Florida or (less likely) Palm Springs. New money likes to lease cars as expensive as their house.

It’s just one step up from “I’m 19 and want an M5 because I take home $1,500 a month. My dad can co-sign for me, he’s 675 on credit karma”

3 Likes

Wait you’re saying my dad with a 675 FICO on credit karma can’t cosign for me?!?

It depends… he might start charging rent now.