Benedetto's Midwest Volvos - New Delivery program

Is the 21 xc60 T8 still available?

What color?

As a heads up to all who have inquired, I have been out of the office yesterday and will also be unavailable today.

I will be in tomorrow / Saturday and will work to reply to all of my backlog.

3 Likes

Hello, Email you an inquiry for S60 two days ago. Could you reply when possible

Hello, interested in an XC90 awd, I don’t want to go too far because I have a trade in. Any of these deals in Ohio?

Unfortunately we do not deal with trade ins

Is the xc60 T8 sample deal still available?

Sent email. Looking for white xc90 in next 21 days.

Higher mileage lease (but open to your advice).

Thanks!

Updated sheet w/ 2021 XC60s = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pxpxAvl6mziKI0jYd5harzJSeP7ZM0DMUTfP2jMEaU8/edit#gid=1576102549

Please keep in mind there are 3 levered programs available

• $1000 conquest bonus (Any non Volvo in the household)
  • $1250 Costco
  • $1000 Loyalty + Pullahead

These can be stacked as Costco + Conquest or Costco + Loyalty

Please reduce the sheet by the applicable amount should you qualify. ($30 for conquest/loyalty - $35 for costco - $65 if stacked).

1 Like

Also, I am still playing catchup from previous inquiries. I will work to get back to you by ASAP.

Please call my office if you have questions/concerns - 586.265.5583

1 Like

Email inquiry for some info sent just now.

Question regarding line 12 on XC60’s

If I pay full MSD and qualify for Costco and Conquest I can reduce $459 by an additional $65 to make it $394? Or does the $459 already have those things backed in?

It is in the post above:
Please reduce the sheet by the applicable amount should you qualify. ($30 for conquest/loyalty - $35 for costco - $65 if stacked).

3 Likes

Hi Ben I emailed you about XC40 or Xc60 to vegas

Hello Ben, I have sent you an email inquiry about XC60 or XC90 a couple of times. I am from Illinois.

I believe you Pm’d me that you wanted to be under $400 w/ Illinois tax, which I do not believe is possible.

5 Likes

Do you ship to CA?

Thank you for your input, I have sent you another email. Please help me.

Hey Ben!

Very interested in an S60 T6. Do any of the ones left have heated seats, H/K sound and Advanced?

We qualify for A-plan and Costco, possible conquest.

Are the XC90’s in your spreadsheet for 2020 or 2021? I dont seen it listed.
Any lease #s on T6 Inscription or R-Design?

@Benedetto Hey Ben - interested in S60 Loaner, would pull trigger asap, I sent your the initial email, just following up to see what is next move. Thanks