Benedetto's Midwest Volvos - New Delivery program

Hello,
When I look at your spreadsheet prices, for example 2020 XC90 T6 mom 7S, 61k, price w/MSD’S $449 does this price includes costco and medical discounts?

Thank you

Hi Ben-
Great deal with all incentives + medical if still applicable. Any chance can do in South FL?
Dan

First responder is not applicable to my deals - it is restricted to a plan pricing.

Costco / any applicable rebate can be added to sheet pricing.

Good afternoon Ben,
So 1250 Costco - is this about additional $34-35 off monthly to the spreadsheet price? Just to clarify. Thank you

Thank you for your response
How about all those fees (Acquisition Fee, Dealer Fee, Title, First Payment, registration costs) are they included or that’s extra?

Thank you

Ben,
Do you have any V60 CCs with the Blond/Blond Weave interior?

If only that T8 had the advanced package… I’d be so tempted

2 Likes

Or polestar or R- design haha. Excellent deals keep them coming.

1 Like

@Benedetto Looking for 2020 XC60 T6 Inscription. Would you be able to ship to CA?

@Benedetto, Can you remind us what pull ahead is? Does that mean you are not liable for last few payments or does that mean they get rolled into the next lease?

With pull ahead, you are not liable for the remaining payments. Be sure to compare the sum of your remaining payments with how much loyalty is. No point in pulling ahead $500 worth of payments if the loyalty incentive is $1000, for example.

1 Like

Mentioning the model would help.

Thanks. Missed the most important thing :slight_smile:

My great xc90 deal from last June is about to be a total loss this coming week from some idiot who sideswiped me…

So… in market for a 20 or 21 XC90 T6 AWD Inscription or R design with advanced package

Can Penfed be added to your deals?

Hello,

I am interested in the T5 that you have available. I have tried calling a few times but have not been able to get through.

Hey Nick - Have you by chance left a voicemail? I don’t seem to see you in any of my missed calls.

1 Like

I haven’t my phone has been weird. Let me try to give you another ring.

Is shipping available to Washington state?