Be prepared to pay sticker PRI$$$$E!

I’m looking at m850i gran coupe, I’ve gotten a deal locked for the pass couple of days it’s a 108k car for 1498 tax included with $2500 down. 10k 36 months. Just not sure if I should wait couple of months and see if anything gets better?

Is it in your preferred color combination with the options you want? What is the pre-incentive discount being offered? What rebates are being applied to the deal?

You really need to get a breakdown of the deal for better evaluation.

Yea I totally forgot to get a breakdown, I just know there wasn’t any discount other then they added Bmw loyalty

The #1 reason for this non stop consistent upward trajectory :

The federal reserve.

1 Like

I would strongly recommend checking out broker deals in the “Marketplace”. I am not sure where you are located, but here is one broker listing for July.

Take a look at broker offerings to see more competitive deals available currently.

I’ve looked on the market place but there isn’t anything in California, no m850i gran coupe deals​:cry::neutral_face:

Why not get one from the East Coast and ship it?

1 Like

There are 70 on the ground in the entire US. It looks like roughly a dozen in CA

:point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2:

Do brokers still have deals?

I contacted 6 brokers in LH and only 1 responded. Interestingly, most dealers still respond to my questions. So I have a 50-50 chance of getting good deal from dealer while I got ZERO chance with brokers because… well… they don’t respond.

3 Likes

It all depends on what car/model you are interested in.

Did you follow the steps laid out in their post to contact them? Some require that you fill out a form with your info.

What is your budget and what car are you looking to lease?

Of course. That’s how I found out about them - by reading their post in Marketplace, which show how to contact them.

You say that, but it’s not uncommon for people find their way to the marketplace, completely ignore the steps laid out on how to contact them, and then make threads saying “I don’t understand why no one will respond to me”.

2 Likes

What car and model were you looking at? Just curious.

Just because it’s not uncommon doesn’t mean most people did not follow the instructions.

The majority of brokers advertised their phone or email. THAT is a common method and pretty straight forward… no magic here.

My point was that it was a reasonable question, as it’s a critical detail that a lot of people miss.

1 Like

Yes, and I replied that I did follow instructions and how I did it. E.g. read through the broker’s post.

That makes no sense. I could see 1 or 2 ignoring you but most will just say “I can’t help you”. Are you sure your not messaging people on signal or an app like that? I miss those all the time. Not sure why people assume I would use that to text. I’d imagine most brokers sales are down 30-50% with inventory issues. They would absolutely at least entertain what you want unless it’s unreasonable.