Bay Area Volt Specials. (Updated Constantly) @ChevyPhil 415-596-6262 (text)

Volts are still cheap this month!. the price did start to go up but only by $3, its only going up from here, and Bolt doesn’t look like it will get this low. So this is the best chance for a cheap this for the rest of this year.

I work Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm. Booking appointments now.

Fri 12pm available
Fri 3pm available
Fri 6pm available

Sat 12pm available
Sat 3pm available
Sat 6pm available

Sun 12pm available
Sun 3pm booked
Sun 6pm available

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I have about 5 LT’s left and a few are red/blue with a slight extra charge, and then only premiers left. if you want a volt let me know right away.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

well thats about it… that went about as expected. the bay area is almost sold out of all LT’s even with options.
If you want one try to find one and snag it right away or say goodbye to these prices until next year then the 2019’s start to drop in the spring.

I’m seeing some dealers with inventories in excess of 200 still…? Are their sites delayed?

1 Like

most dealers are sold out of LT’s. there are a handful of 2018’s still coming in before the 2019’s come out but with low supply we’ll have to wait and see what pricing looks like. email me to join the waiting list for 2018 volt LT’s.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Any point in waitlisting if circumstances prevent us from getting a new car until ~Labor Day?

I think the 2019’s will be out by then so probably not, just check back with me just in case.

Hows the 2019s looking like

same car, a lot more money. just like every year. When the 2018s came out they were about 350-375 for base model with the same 2k down. there are less rebates and higher mf. right now is clearance time. you can get a premier right now for less then a 2019 LT.

but I heard that the 2019 will have power adjusted with lumbar and cut its charging in half those seem pretty great add ons

great points, same basic range and look is a better description but some nice new features that will make it a bit better. The power seats is something people have been asking for.