Bay Area Volt Specials. (Updated Constantly) @ChevyPhil 415-596-6262 (text)

ChevyPhil whats the monthly for a Volt at 15K miles for 36 months?

Phil, does that include tax? All inclusive means that, correct? 7400 total?

yes all inclusive mean including tax and fees and everything (at least when I say it it does lol).
currently all colors in stock except red. only 1 oe 2 of each color so email for appointment for your color choice.

email me for an appointment.
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I’ll have monthly payment numbers tomorrow and i’ll update here. email me for custom quote or appointment.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

All colors except red available as of right now. Email me for an appointment. Also email for Lt with leather or options.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

For those of you that don’t know me or how I do business, here is what a few other LH members had to say.

@tOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.

@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular “come over and we’ll talk” or “all you should care is the monthly payment”
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guy…"

@ anonymous
Just got off the phone with @ChevyPhil
Very nice and ethical salesman. Told me where to get the best deal and didn’t try to convince me to come to his dealership.
I would recommend giving him a call if you have questions
a neighboring dealer has the best deal. I’ll be picking up the volt tomorrow

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didn’t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone who’s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

@tdt17Aug 3
I got this exact deal with Phil 3 weeks ago. fast process and no haggling and they even included the car pool lane stickers. Very happy with the service with Phil and the overall experience with Capitol Chevy.:ok_hand::thumbsup:

@seabiscuit18h
A big thanks to Phil! My bolt lease deal was just as he posted in this forum. No surprises and easy transaction. :+1:t5:

@ben22d
Just drove back home with a Bolt LT from Phil. He was super easy to work with, and as everyone else on this forum has mentioned, the deal was exactly what we had discussed over email. Highly recommended

@hs20171d
Leased a 2017 Bolt EV from @ChevyPhil this weekend. Phil and his manager Armando Arteaga are very easy to work with and quick to respond to your questions. The deal was same as posted on the LH form, no surprises or hidden fees. They did not try to up-sell anything. I’d recommend contacting them if you are in the market for anything Chevy .

@Alexeis
Sent one of my employees your way I guess you sold them a Bolt over the weekend and they were very happy with the deal!

@thetoad
one of those went to the guy I sent your way? (Jignesh) (Yes it idid!)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

down to 1 base LT. all colors of most other options are available.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Base Volts are running out and not many more are coming in the quarter. if you want one contact me right away or take a deal if you find it.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Looks like prices went up about $7 per month?

If you saw a lower price you should have snagged one up, if you did then congrats. the price will be going up until the end of the year on these. Anyone in the market should grab one now while you can.

I’ve been tracking your deals for a while. I want a new Volt (own mine outright) but I’m in the process of changing jobs and not sure if I need the Volt for my commute and/or if I will drive further than 12k miles per year. I figure I’d rather pay a little more and make the right decision once I have clarity.

Yea, i’d probably do the same thing. Getting too many miles or not enough miles is never a good scenario. I just let people know pricing trends so they can make a decision. Hopefully the prices raise slowly and gradually to give you time to make a decision.

Do you happen to have a base volt? And what would be the all inclusive price?

everywhere sold out, I advised earlier in the month that that would happen and for people to act fast. Right now I have LT with cloth and bose and LT with leather.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Thanks, what would be the all inclusive lease price for the two options you mentioned?

those are all-inclusive except for monthly tax based on your address.

I work Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm. Booking weekend appointments now.
I have 2 appointments available at 6pm Sat&Sun this weekend.
I can also come in early sunday at 10am if we can be done by 12pm. You need to know what car you want and send me all the info i need digitally so we can be done by 12pm.

Sat 12pm booked
Sat 3pm booked
Sat 6pm available

Sun 12pm booked
Sun 3pm booked
Sun 6pm available

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I work Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm. Booking appointments now.
The month ends saturday and it will be crazy, Lets do deals weekdays and save time.
Email me for available times or to answer questions.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Volt price usually goes up in june but this year it went down a bit. Not sure what July will bring but it might go up as the residual starts to drop. We know volt ends the year about 120/mo more then it is now. At that time all people talk about is how good may prices are. And this year june too. Don’t be one of the people who “wait” and kick them self all year for missing these deals. Prices on Volts will not be better later in the year, the time is now.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

**UPDATED FOR JULY
Volt Specials
By request, here is the Volt Price break down in my old format.

You must go to me directly for this deal, do not bring/show this my other dealer personnel. (yes I have to say this because some people think this my dealership price, this is my price based on the research I do to make sure i’m the lowest)

The nationwide offer is $0 down $229/mo (plus tax, title, fees ballpark $1,600)

All prices include competitive/loyalty lease rebate.
(Without a current lease add $15/mo) -----READ THIS

Monthly payment with $2,000 due at signing (net $0 after rebates)
Net $0 after $1,500 CVRP rebate, and $500 PG&E

If you qualify for a GM supplier discount -$10/mo from all prices

about $1,300 less total cost of ownership for a Single payment lease “One pay”. The over all costs depends on what rebates you qualify for and what miles you choose.

Volt LT Base. (Sold out)
Monthly Payment :10k [$219] plus tax based on your address (exp san jose 9.25%)
for 12k miles per year ($229)
for 15k miles per year ($248)

Volt LT with Comfort package and Bose. (cloth seats)
Monthly Payment: 10k [$235] plus tax.
for 12k miles per year ($245)
for 15k miles per year ($265)

Volt LT with Comfort package and Leather.
Monthly Payment: 10k [$240] plus tax.
for 12k miles per year ($250)
for 15k miles per year ($270)

Volt Premier loaded.
Monthly Payment: 10k [$328] plus tax.
for 12k miles per year ($340)
for 15k miles per year ($362)

Monthly payment with $2,000 due at signing
Net $0 due at signing after $1,500 CVRP rebate, and $500 PG&E utility rebate.

Lessees must apply for rebates on their own.
You must qualify for CVRP base on income, check here for requirements