Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

I know this is crazy to say but if anyone knows anyone looking to actually buy a car (yes some people drive way to much to lease) this is the month to do it. 20% off or employee price on most 2017 Models left and 10% off on some 2018’s. One of the most aggressive all around purchase incentives i’ve seen in recent memory. Spread the word or come buy a Tahoe or something lol.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

We did start to get more Shipments in but we are currently sold out, I do have more on the way soon. (coming in at least weekly)
I have vin numbers on incoming units and we can take a deposit on them.
Or you can wait until I get one in stock and come down that day before they sell.
Which ever way works best for you is ok with me. Just let me know if you want to make a appointment or be on the list to call the day of a shipment.

I just need your First name and last name as it appears on your drivers license, your cell phone number,
which bolt you want (Lt or Premier and what options) and what colors your open to.

(Deposit process by request)
First I check that we have options coming in that work for you. Then you come in to the dealership 12pm-9pm Wed-Fri (by appointment) and look at the available incoming units (color and options) and you place a $500 deposit on a vin number incoming. We do the basic credit app and paper work but not the contract yet. Then when the car comes in it’s yours and we contact you to come sign the contact and take the car home.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

We got in 20 LT’s today and sold 13 and we have 7 left (some were pre-sold). I have White, Grey, and 1 red available.
LT without fast charger (Grey), LT with fast charger(white, red or grey), LT with fast charger and comfort (white).

If one of those doesn’t work for you, I have Vin numbers on incoming units and we can take a $500 deposit on them at the dealership 12pm-9pm Wed-Sun (by appointment)

1 Like

Wow what a Crazy 2 days. We Sold All 20 bolts. I had 8 appointments yesterday and 7 today and all but 1 either took home or reserved a car (the one who didn’t was on a used car and didn’t like it, the rest were bolts). 6 full deals plus the 5 I had to split because i’m only human lol
spent all day going “hey co-worker, this is so and so, you find them a car in stock and get it ready, I’ll do the numbers and work the deal, then you get their credit app and stuff done ok?” lol.

But we got them all done, i’m sure we’ll be hearing from some of them on here. Thanks to everyone who bought or reserved a car, and to those of you spreading the word.
Falls back on bed fully dressed*

I have vin numbers on incoming units and we can take a deposit on them.
Or you can wait until I get one in stock and come down that day before they sell. (should be this week)
Which ever way works best for you.

I just need your First name and last name as it appears on your drivers license, your cell phone number,
which bolt you want (Lt or Premier and what options) and what colors your open to.

I’m available for deposits Wed-Fri 12pm-9pm. I can do the quick paperwork and deposit in about 30 minutes.

For those of you that don’t know me or how I do business, here is what a few other LH members had to say.

@tOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.

@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular “come over and we’ll talk” or "all you should care is the monthly payment"
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guy…"

@ anonymous
Just got off the phone with @ChevyPhil
Very nice and ethical salesman. Told me where to get the best deal and didn’t try to convince me to come to his dealership.
I would recommend giving him a call if you have questions
a neighboring dealer has the best deal. I’ll be picking up the volt tomorrow

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didn’t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone who’s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

@tdt17Aug 3
I got this exact deal with Phil 3 weeks ago. fast process and no haggling and they even included the car pool lane stickers. Very happy with the service with Phil and the overall experience with Capitol Chevy.:ok_hand::thumbsup:

@seabiscuit18h
A big thanks to Phil! My bolt lease deal was just as he posted in this forum. No surprises and easy transaction. :+1:t5:

@ben22d
Just drove back home with a Bolt LT from Phil. He was super easy to work with, and as everyone else on this forum has mentioned, the deal was exactly what we had discussed over email. Highly recommended.

@hs20171d
Leased a 2017 Bolt EV from @ChevyPhil this weekend. Phil and his manager Armando Arteaga are very easy to work with and quick to respond to your questions. The deal was same as posted on the LH form, no surprises or hidden fees. They did not try to up-sell anything. I’d recommend contacting them if you are in the market for anything Chevy .

@Alexeis
Sent one of my employees your way I guess you sold them a Bolt over the weekend and they were very happy with the deal!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

LeaseHackr in the news!

2 Likes

what is the current pricing on a Volt LT for 10K 36 month 0 down?

1 Like

I’m getting quoted for 309+taxes for 2018 Volt LT with 0 down, 10K, 36 month in SF Bay Area and wondering if it is a good deal @ChevyPhil and gurus…

cruze-deal

is this legit? over $6k in rebates on this Cruze? That is similar to March.

post that in my “gm questions” post please. :+1:

purchase rebates are different the lease rebates. they are doing some bug sales for purchase on those.

Thanks to all of you that got your Bolts this weekend! We got a shipment of 20 bolts in on Friday and they were all sold by this afternoon. I have more incoming and I’m still taking deposits on incoming units. Email or text me for pricing and to set a appointment to make a deposit.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hey everybody, Sorry for the 2 day absence, I’m off on Mondays and Tuesdays and was dealing with moving. I had a 35 miles commute and I just moved right by the dealership! Now I’m loving my 2 minute commute and I should be available for more appointments on may day off or before my shift.

But I’m back at the dealership today through Sunday 12pm-9pm. (closed tomorrow of course)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Right now we are still sold out of Bolt EV’s. We got a shipment of 20 last Friday and another 25 last Saturday. They all sold in one day (some were pre-ordered). I hoping this pattern continues and we get more this weekend. If you have a Pre-order with me, I’ll let you as soon as yours comes in.

I have Vin numbers on incoming units and we can take a deposit on them. (but at this point can’t guarantee new deposits will arrive this month, but their refundable)

Or because it is late in the month you can let me know which one you want and wait until I get one in stock and come down that day before they sell. (should be this week)
Those are the two ways to get a car from me with them selling this quickly.

which bolt you want (LT or Premier and what options), and what colors your open to.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Volt Specials
By request, here is the Volt Price break down. This includes Costco pricing and current lease.

All prices include competitive/loyalty lease rebate.
(Without a current lease add $15/mo)

Valid through November 30, 2017, while supplies last

Monthly payment with $2,700 due at signing (net $0 after rebates)
Including tax at 9.25%

Volt LT Base.
Monthly Payment :10k [$271] including tax
for 12k miles per year ($282)
for 15k miles per year ($303)

Volt LT with Comfort package and leather.
Monthly Payment: 10k [$292] including tax.
for 12k miles per year ($302)
for 15k miles per year ($324)

Volt Premier Base.
Monthly Payment: 10k [$354] including tax.
for 12k miles per year ($366)
for 15k miles per year ($389)

Monthly payment with $2,700 due at signing
Net $0 due at signing after $1,500 CVRP rebate, $700 Costco cash card,
and $500 PG&E utility rebate. Lessees must apply for rebates on their own.
Rebates subject to eligibility and availability.

**Costco Executive members qualify for a $700 cash card; Costco Gold Star
and Business members qualify for a $300 cash card. Must be current Costco member as of October 2, 2017
to qualify for cash card. Existing Costco members may upgrade to a Costco Executive membership
for the higher-valued cash card. Additionally, add $18 to the monthly payment above for non-members.

Adjustments:

Must be in a household that currently leases a car (GM or non-GM). Otherwise, add $15/month to above.
Assumes top tier credit. Exact pricing may vary depending on your vehicle configuration, credit tier, and sales tax rate.

To grab this no-hassle deal in Northern California, contact me directly at PhilGileno@gmail.com or 415-596-6262.

@ChevyPhil hey Phil I need an opinion; knowing that Pathfinders don’t lease well and that the next transaction will have to be a lease for me what would you suggest to someone coming from a Pathfinder streak - what is it that does lease well and will appeal to a Pathfinder owner? (current one is LE/leather package/loaded)

one of those went to the guy I sent your way? (Jignesh)

Yea! Jignesh is a great guy. I was happy to help them out. Thanks for sending them my way!

that’s definitely a question for the LH community, As I’m chevy Phil i’d say the 2018 Traverse. It compares well and my lease a bit better. But most large SUV’s don;t have cheap leases.