Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

For those of you that don’t know me or how I do business, here is what a few other LH members had to say.

@tOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.

@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular “come over and we’ll talk” or "all you should care is the monthly payment"
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guy…"

@ anonymous
Just got off the phone with @ChevyPhil
Very nice and ethical salesman. Told me where to get the best deal and didn’t try to convince me to come to his dealership.
I would recommend giving him a call if you have questions
a neighboring dealer has the best deal. I’ll be picking up the volt tomorrow

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didn’t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone who’s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

@tdt17Aug 3
I got this exact deal with Phil 3 weeks ago. fast process and no haggling and they even included the car pool lane stickers. Very happy with the service with Phil and the overall experience with Capitol Chevy.:ok_hand::thumbsup:

@seabiscuit18h
A big thanks to Phil! My bolt lease deal was just as he posted in this forum. No surprises and easy transaction. :+1:t5:

@ben22d
Just drove back home with a Bolt LT from Phil. He was super easy to work with, and as everyone else on this forum has mentioned, the deal was exactly what we had discussed over email. Highly recommended.

I just got home from a long day and the dealership and I just want to take a moment to say thank you to all of you guys who spread the word.

Today a customer told me she posted on her facebook the she wanted to get a car and didn’t know what to get. She said two people who didn’t know each other both said you should Lease a Chevy from Chevy Phil. She was in the show room laughing and saying “you’re famous Phil!” lol. She turned to one of my co-workers and said “do you know he’s famous”?. I was thinking shhhhhh lady be quiet , they’re never going to let me live this down :rofl:. It was fun for sure. She was great to work with just like a lot of people I meet through LH referrals.

Now i’m not famous (is there a low prices hall of fame? lol) but I do get a lot of people who contact me and say their friend/sister/brother/co-worker saw me on this site and told them to give me a call. They don’t know your LH name so I can never thank each of you personally, But I want you to all know I am grateful for you spreading the word. I’ll treat your friends and family the sane way I would any LH member. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Do you have some time tomm (Sun)? Would like to lease a Bolt premiere, but with one pay.

Sure. I have a full morning and early afternoon but i’m available in the evening until 9pm. Text or email me to set a appointment.

Wow! 7 appoinments today and all 7 bought cars fast and easy with deals agreed to ahead of time. I did 3 alone and had a coworker help with the other 4 getting cars ready and doing paper work. so 5 deal credits for the day. 3 full deal plus 4 1/2 deals. What a great day. i’m sure we;ll hear from some of them on here soon. Text or email me for a appointment of with any questions.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

I’m a new customer of Tricia’s. This is a great forum and group of people. Glad to refer Facebook people to you, too! Glad it worked.

Awesome, Congratulations Heycurt! We’re always happy to help and we take pride in getting people good deals, just like you take pride in getting a good deal. Enjoy your new Chevy! Happy Hunting everyone.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi Phil,

I’m interested in the Bolt EV Premier w both option packages with a preference for the black metallic color. I’m a bit confused about the leasing offer you have listed here - It says $3700 due at signing but then net $0 due at signing after the CVRP rebate - which I’m pretty sure has now run out of money. I’m not currently a costco member but happy to sign up if that will qualify me for the $18/month lower payment & I don’t currently have a lease. It seems that you have 2 black metallic in stock (at least from the website). So, questions are - (1) what would the cost per month be for this? (2) as there is no CA CVRP, can the amount due at signing be reduced? (3) do you have this car with these options in black?
Thanks, Gail

Additional CVRP funding was approved. You just might need to wait a little bit until they receive the funds.

1 Like

Hey Phil, Any deals on Volts? I’m looking to get into one in November.

Send me a email, and i’ll reply with a quote. i’m sold out of Black premier with both options.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

People get on the waiting list all summer because they stop paying out every summer, now that the money is back the people on the list get it first, then the new applicants. so it takes longer.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi Phil,

Why are these prices substantially lower from you earlier post? That one started at 249 for the cheapest option whereas this one starts at 166. Also - sent you a text last night - have not heard back.

One is $0 drive-off, other one is $3700 due (net $0 after post-sale rebates).

1 Like

Got it - thank you! Essentially the same price money-wise. You either get that $3700 back through rebates yourself or have Chevy give you the rebate in the lease price.

No in one deal you put up front $3700 and get lower payments and get $3700 rebates back.

The other deal you put $0 up front get higher payments and get $3700 rebates back.

You are getting $3700 rebates in either case.

1 Like

Right - the rebate amount is the same, and when it comes down to it - you are paying the same amount for the car.

1 Like

Yes pretty much. The way you put it sounds like the dealer is giving you the rebate upfront.

Do the payment of Premier Base includes taxes ?
Bolt EV Premier Base. (Without Bose and Confidence 2)
Monthly Payment (Plus. tax): [$222] including tax.
for 12k miles per year ($235 plus tax)
for 15k miles per year ($260 plus tax)
Monthly Payment (Plus. tax): [$222] including tax. ??**

typo from when I copied it sorry lol. Yes it includes tax. I will update it.