Bay Area Bolt EV Lease Specials w/ Costco membership or Supplier Code. $0 Down, $0 Drive off. Sign and Drive. @ChevyPhil 415-596-6262 Or PhilGileno@Gmail.com

Satish Bhargava
Any color or silver
satish.bhargava@gmail.com

oh my.
id remove that asap
reading=fundamental
“email me”…not post here

2 Likes

well, you quoting it doesn’t help LOL

1 Like

well apparently he doesnt care.
why should i?

1 Like

How many Bolts you sell this month @ChevyPhil

Personally I did 27 Bolt lease deals in November, and Took some deposits that on cars thats arn’t here yet or I would have hit 30. Thanks for asking. And thanks to every one on LH for spreading the word!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose

3 Likes

27 Bolts alone…wow. Did you have time selling any other cars last month? Lol

1 Like

@ChevyPhil
Sent you details on email. looking forward to december quotes. thanks.

we sell other cars? lol. i’ve been kind of focused on bolts. I did sell a Volt and a Tahoe because I was available. other then that its just bolts for me this time of year.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

So are you your dealer’s official “Bolt guy”, or it just sorta happened? Do you have a “Volt” guy too? Do you guys even sell many Volts these days with the Bolt stealing the spotlight?

It just sorta happened. managers and staff started going to me for questions or any customer who mentioned Kwh. I know more about leases, rebates, and ev tech then the average salesman and I never mind helping out or stepping in.

I sold a lot of Volts when they were cheaper and the only way into the carpool lane. I sold spark ev’s and found a loop hole to get them free after rebates to certain counties and had 50 referral customers. I think that’s the day I became Chevy Phil. I find the deals. I happen to think the way LH members do and I have access to rebates and lease info to work the lowest prices. I know people at all the major dealerships and I always know what discount everyone is doing when I make my pricing.

Also I just treat everyone fair and honest and I’m friendly and it works (who knew right?). I put together pricing with $0 down or net $0 down and my price lists make it easy to figure out what you qualify for. I try to keep making it easier to shop for a lease and get a great deal. So that’s why I’m the Bolt guy.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Bolt EV availability and pricing updates coming tonight Via email. Make sure I have you name and number in your email and look out for a reply from my work email address.

Supply and demand is driving up pricing everywhere and the rebates went down, but the employee pricing helped me offset the rebates and I’m able to do my pricing from last month continuing for all new deposits. Email me for the updates price list to get on my waiting list.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

At this point Please Email me instead of calling guys. I get so many calls I can’t keep up. And Really early too… come on… And if you call more then once I think it’s an emergency so lets now do that either. So lets stick to Email for Bolt inquiries. If you have a Deposit already, call or text me anytime. I know you want info that second but the cars and sold out and i’m taking Deposits 12pm-9pm Wed-Fri. So we have time.

I’m also off Mon-Tue and moving so unless we get a shipment I can be hard to get a hold of ( I get more calls/emails monday and tuesday then any other day of course lol)
I’m always happy to help and trying to everyone info, but email is saved and acts as a note.

As a lot of you know we have been selling a lot of Bolts lately and are currently sold out. We’ve had shipments of 20 sell out in a day and now we’ve taken deposits on all incoming units for this month.
I checked the remaining Bolts that we have coming in, and it looks like they’ll be arriving in December.(new availability on options and colors coming)

So i’m starting a waiting list for December deliveries. Now the waiting list is going to be mostly off my reputation because we don’t know what prices will be like in December (but people know mine will be the lowest around). I know most LH customers are concerned with price of course and most of you ave seen my November pricing, but right now it’s about the vehicles. We know the prices are great that’s why their sold out.

I’ll be doing quotes on the first of the month to update, but for now Please email me your First name, Last name, phone number, and which bolt colors and options your open to (the more open the better. if your only open to one color and configuration you probably waited to long in the year to be picky and try to get these prices).

I’m happy to help, i’m just getting everything sorted out and after the 1st i’ll be taking deposits on December units after I can quote pricing.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose (contact me before generating a sales lead somewhere and if your working with one of my co-workers I can’t help you)

Please email me your First name, Last name, phone number, and which bolt colors and options your open to (the more open the better. if your only open to one color and configuration you probably waited to long in the year to be picky and try to get these prices). Please Go to Chevrolet.com and learn about the vehicle options and packages first.

I’m happy to help, i’m just getting everything sorted out and after the 1st i’ll be taking deposits on December units after I can quote pricing.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose (contact me before generating a sales lead somewhere and if your working with one of my co-workers I can’t help you)

I have a update on Bolt inventory incoming. We are expecting two groups of shipments, the first arriving shortly with the rest of the vehicles we took deposits on in november. There are a Few Base LT’s without DCFC still available that may be here soon. Reserve one to get your bolt asap.

The next shipment of over 100 will be here late Dec/early Jan and we will take deposits on those as they appear in our system. For that shipment as of now we ONLY have invoices for the LT’s with DCFC so far, so we can take deposits on those.

Other combinations of LT’s and Premiers are NOT ready for deposits yet. They will become available for deposit when we get the invoices for them (probably next week). We hope to get those in stock by the end of the month.

These are first come first served for deposits. I’m at the dealership Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm. Available by appointment. They are going fast, we take about 5-7 deposits a day.
(deposits are $500 and places only in person along with filling out the credit app)

7 LT no fast charger
x3 black
x3 white
X1 grey

7 LT’s w/ fast charger
X4 White
X3 Grey

1 LT w/ fast charger Orange + $12 per month
X1

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Well that escalated quickly… lol.
Has everyone been shopping for Bolts and see these prices? wow. Supply and demand effect the Bolt hard and prices are on the rise You guys know how I work, I still have the lowest prices around (lt’s been tough for me to pull off and you have to go through me personally not just my dealership. we’re doing a higher price too in general). My prices did go up a bit, but not like the rest of the market. Also for now there is still Costco money, and State EV money, and PG&E, and some rebates from chevy and low MF and high residual. who know’s what next year will bring with this tax stuff. Now is still the time to lock one in if you want one.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I am looking to lease a Chevy Bolt with both options packages. Can you give me the numbers? I drive less than 10K / year.

Thanks,
Sharad

What deals do you have this September 2018?